Is quest service allowed?

One of my guildmate was offering me quest service so i am concerned if its okay to give my account id/password to him for this.

I personally trust the friend but i am concerned about game rules which says one person can have 4 accounts at max. So if i use the quest service is my account bannable? Or is it allowed?

Yes this is allowed.

However, YOU are responsible for any actions taken by the account while they are on it.

I'll quote a section of the game rules that briefly talks about this topic.

• 3.Account sharing isn't recommended but allowed none the less.
    • The account owner will be held accountable for any infraction committed on the account.
    • Accounts shared with you do not count as one of your 4 accounts unless you are given full ownership of said account.
    • We do not offer support in proxy cases where you are banned due to connections to another user. Your IP and device are your responsibility.

This allows for people to open up shops like story service, quest service, daily service, etc.

Edited by Electrocute4u

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

Hello @kishanb1112002. My apologies for the late response.

While providing such a service is not prohibited, it is not something we recommend doing. 
From the buyers perspective, we never recommend sharing your account details with anyone. Quoting our Game Rules:

3.Account sharing isn't recommended but allowed none the less.

From the sellers perspective, it may lead to some unwanted situations where you find yourself banned. The screenshot below is from one of our Game Masters.

Spoiler

image.png.6f69b4bf968ecef1c6825159c84a8e69.png

But, as I said, it is not against any of our rules. It is your decision whom to trust. We only advise to be very careful when buying and providing this service.

I hope this clears some things up for you. 

If not, or if you have further questions, please let me know.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

4 hours ago, Epithet said:

Hello @kishanb1112002. My apologies for the late response.

While providing such a service is not prohibited, it is not something we recommend doing. 
From the buyers perspective, we never recommend sharing your account details with anyone. Quoting our Game Rules:

From the sellers perspective, it may lead to some unwanted situations where you find yourself banned. The screenshot below is from one of our Game Masters.

Hide contents

image.png.6f69b4bf968ecef1c6825159c84a8e69.png

But, as I said, it is not against any of our rules. It is your decision whom to trust. We only advise to be very careful when buying and providing this service.

I hope this clears some things up for you. 

If not, or if you have further questions, please let me know.

As you said about the seller's perspective, is the seller banned if reported against doing something wrong to the account? Or all the risk lies on buyer?

The risk lies entirely on the owner of the account, regardless of who is logged into it. 

As mentioned above, it is explained in our Game Rules.

Spoiler

image.png.eda6f16e1508f72565bd1f383c6a7cad.png

If you have further questions or would like further clarity, please let me know.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.