Remove exp limit

Gatso

58 minutes ago, Eaty said:

Hello, we do not plan to remove the EXP gain limit. It's the opposite and we might actually lower the maximum EXP gain in the future.

By lowering the exp gain limit you are making it practically impossible to lvl up pokemons such as 3 evo poke and pokemons that are hard to train. SO leveling will cost way more and people wont be able to afford. SO i Highly disagree with that.

220px-Scottish_fold_cat.jpg

• Developer
7 hours ago, DaOneDestroyer said:

By lowering the exp gain limit you are making it practically impossible to lvl up pokemons such as 3 evo poke and pokemons that are hard to train. SO leveling will cost way more and people wont be able to afford. SO i Highly disagree with that.

Hello, It would mainly hit low level Pokemon that kill high level Pokemon. Once the level difference isn't that big anymore most Pokemon won't hit the EXP limit anymore anyways.

• Like 2

Hello Walross, with all due respect, I don't think lowering the XP cap is a good move.

Why ?

- You would indirectly nerf MS 50% bonus XP, 25% Guild and 25% Potions ones.

• Having the XP cap at 150k encourages to get all 3 bonuses above to maximize XP gain in all circumstances and thus saving time.

- The value of MS and 25% XP Potions will drop.

• You indirectly remove some XP % bonus from them.

- CCs will be harder to sell to players if the items you'll buy it for get nerfed.

• Everyone wants a MS when they massively XP, the XP potion isn't as used because MS + Guild Bonus will give you enough punch to reach the 150k cap most of the time.

2 hours ago, Eaty said:

Once the level difference isn't that big anymore most Pokemon won't hit the EXP limit anymore anyways.

By having at least both MS + Guild Bonus Experience, you can hit the 150k cap even with opposing fully evolved Pokemon having 10 less lvls than you  (lvl 80s fainting lvl 70s). This is why we appreciate Trainer Npcs for annoying tanks that are a pain to XP otherwise. For offensive Pokemon we mainly use Cerulean Cave.

There are few solid daycarers in both servers, if you make XP more time consuming, sure they will have more customers.

But what about people who always XP their Pokemon themselves ?

Why would you make it more time consuming and thus annoying if it's already irritating as it is for everyone ?

I sincerely hope you will reconsider your opinion on the XP cap.

Regards

Fafouney

• Like 4