Another escape rope

Isildurr2x

I was wondering how players/staff feel about adding another kind of escape rope. This rope would only take players to the port city of the region they are in. For example if a player uses this rope in Kanto, they would be taken to vermilion. Or olivine if in Johto, etc etc. I think it could work as a money sink as well. I'm not sure what price should be. Maybe 2.5k since each subway/teleport is 2.5k.  (travel is free with train ticket hence money sink) I'm sure not everyone will buy it but I think it would be a cool addition for those that would use it. 

P.s I have not given it much thought, had the idea few mins ago

Let's discuss!

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Starlight said:

wouldn't mind this, although it would be even better if there's an option, either to the port town of the current region for 2.5k, or we can pick a port town regardless of region for 5k.

That sounds good too. Maybe also add the condition that each use of the feature uses up an esc rope as well.

• 3 months later...

+1
Imo, I'd say, that If the Rope can be used everywhere, I'd probably bump um the price to 3k to make it a more expensive but more convinient alternative to Subway/Teleport.

Same with an choise-Rope, I'd say could be 6k especialy since it can potentially replace Subway and Ferry combined, which wold have cost 7,5 together.

• Like 1