Sales Archive

Jadeash

+1, A sale data base for the auction house is mendatory in my point of view, since it would give people references on prices, godly mons can still get auctionned by forums or in the auction house if an auction feature would be added to it, also a filter by price sold would be good with the possibility to check the pokemons information (nature, talent, ivs, etc...) or just do not register sales below certain prices.

krow24.png

In theory it sounds great but in practice it would only hurt the market and leave a lot of pokes not get sold.

I would give it a + if every pokemon would be the same. but since they vary ALOT its definitely a - from me. 

for example a snivy can vary between 5k and 50m+ depending on the buyer, the current situation of the meta, the current bans in pvp section, demand, amount of ppl hunting it, event time ( maybe theres a beldum area to hunt [just an example] ) and alot more.

And a new player cannot determine this so she/he should stay away from pokes that are more expensive until she/he gets more experience. 

anyway the moment we get the auction house people will be able to get a similar concept of this idea what you presented. but in a more practical way.

Edited by Q25

Alhamdu Lillahi Rabbel A'lameen ☝️

28 minutes ago, Q25 said:

In theory it sounds great but in practice it would only hurt the market and leave a lot of pokes not get sold.

I would give it a + if every pokemon would be the same. but since they vary ALOT its definitely a - from me. 

for example a snivy can vary between 5k and 50m+ depending on the buyer, the current situation of the meta, the current bans in pvp section, demand, amount of ppl hunting it, event time ( maybe theres a beldum area to hunt [just an example] ) and alot more.

And a new player cannot determine this so she/he should stay away from pokes that are more expensive until she/he gets more experience. 

anyway the moment we get the auction house people will be able to get a similar concept of this idea what you presented. but in a more practical way.

I don't understand how its not practical. Like I said, the time and date of each transaction will be recorded so that will be part of the transaction itself, showing/explaining the price it was sold for at that time period. If you say that its for the reason that it will leave a lot of Pokémon unsold then that means you're trying to cover up the truth behind those sales that ALREADY happen for the sake of every Pokémon getting sold. I actually think of it in a different way. That the only Pokémon that would be left "unsold" will still sell but as either dex or story Pokémon since better Pokémon will be available for everybody.

28 minutes ago, JadeAsh said:

I don't understand how its not practical. Like I said, the time and date of each transaction will be recorded so that will be part of the transaction itself, showing/explaining the price it was sold for at that time period. If you say that its for the reason that it will leave a lot of Pokémon unsold then that means you're trying to cover up the truth behind those sales that ALREADY happen for the sake of every Pokémon getting sold. I actually think of it in a different way. That the only Pokémon that would be left "unsold" will still sell but as either dex or story Pokémon since better Pokémon will be available for everybody.

no because, as Pokémon prices varies on the buyer & seller stand point like people said already.

and also the auction house would be the proper implementation of this idea imo so people can get a idea of prices etc from the current pricings.

Alhamdu Lillahi Rabbel A'lameen ☝️

4 minutes ago, Q25 said:

no because, as Pokémon prices varies on the buyer & seller stand point like people said already.

and also the auction house would be the proper implementation of this idea imo so people can get a idea of prices etc from the current pricings.

I think you might have misunderstood the proposition here. The sales archive IS an integral part of the AH. What happens to the listings after the Pokémon are sold? The archive or database can be accessed to view which Pokémon were sold at what time for what price. Thats all

• Developer

Hello, we do not plan to add an archive where you can see all trades. 

It's not really your suggestion and cannot be used that way but we plan to add the last 50 trades in the dashboard.

Users will be able to see their own but not others trades.