Login error

Hello, I can't login in my account Aditya118 from gold server, it just keeps loading and loading again whereas my 2nd account named Phantom3305, I can log in easily. So please help with this issue.

Screenshot_2022-07-01-15-14-06-107_com.PROTeam.PROClient.jpg.6d05f4cd0f768b9b0397b58e867e48ca.jpg

Edited by Aditya118

Event started, wq started & ended, and I'm still on this irritating login screen. Please someone help...

Edit: I tried to transfer from gold to silver as silver was running fine for me.

After transfer, gold server is running fine but silver isn't. So it clearly states something is wrong with my account.

Screenshot_2022-07-01-18-51-31-348_com.PROTeam.PROClient.jpg.4298e698b785a8bcf8c3429f96953fbb.jpg

Edited by Aditya118

Greetings @Aditya118 

New issues arises from client release and as such it is impossible for us to be able to fix them all directly. Can you perhaps try the following ? 

- A clean re-install (Delete all files and re-install) 

- Try to reset your password. Do you have any special characters in your password (Do not show it here). If so, try removing those. 

- Using a VPN, such as cloudflare

- By trying the following 

Furthermore, please keep your bumps to a rational minimum. You are only allowed to bump when going unanswered for at least 24 hours. Bumping after an hour of your post does realistically nothing, even if someone had the chance to be able to look into your post in the following hour the chance that a fix is already available is slim to none. That's besides the fact that  we are volunteers and that staff members handle different sections of the forum. 

• Like 1

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.

Thanks for replying @Midsommar, sorry for bumping as wq (now finished) & summer event started. I was waiting to do wq but due to this irritating problem, i had to get this problem solved quicker and so it didn't happened. And also,

17 hours ago, Aditya118 said:

If can't do anything, atleast reply something. I didn't even stepped in summer island, only staring at loading screen and doing random battle from my alternate account.

I would not bump everytime or wait if someone didn't atleast reply, just wanted to confirm if the staff can notice me or not or i would have to create new thread on "General Support" section.

;Now, You listed the following options to try:

1 hour ago, Midsommar said:

- A clean re-install (Delete all files and re-install) 

- Try to reset your password. Do you have any special characters in your password (Do not show it here). If so, try removing those. 

- Using a VPN, such as cloudflare

- By trying the following 

And i already tried everything above when I was facing those problem+ did transfer & it didn't work. The problem is like i can login with my account Aditya118(Gold) but not Aditya118(Silver) and my main ID is the Silver one. I also tried login with different devices and still same problem.

Edited by Aditya118

8 hours ago, Aditya118 said:

Thanks for replying @Midsommar, sorry for bumping as wq (now finished) & summer event started. I was waiting to do wq but due to this irritating problem, i had to get this problem solved quicker and so it didn't happened. And also,

I would not bump everytime or wait if someone didn't atleast reply, just wanted to confirm if the staff can notice me or not or i would have to create new thread on "General Support" section.

;Now, You listed the following options to try:

Since when did the problem happen ? Did you do something like changing your password before this happened ? 

Also, what happens when you try the 2 last options I mentioned ? Any error message ? 

• Like 1

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.