Login error

4 hours ago, kiopzx said:

I think in our cases, the problem is not on the client, is in fact in our accounts. I can perfectly play on gold server ( the server, I never create an account before) which in case of Aditya118 I bet this user can play on silver as this user has never created a profile in that server.  As we  can not verbose or get the specified message  the reason our login is keeping out, any mod can you check if our account is being locked, please?

The only thing I can really do is ask for a developer help to see if he's aware of what could potentially cause this. We cannot check if your account is being "locked", first because locked accounts are not a thing and there is no tools to look if an account is "locked" anyways. Being banned would bring an entirely different message and this is not the case here. It's more plausible 

55 minutes ago, Aditya118 said:

Yeah, the problem is in our accounts. If the Dev's are unable to solve this problem, the last option would be to transfer mons and money to another account (if they can do it...). I will be ready to do story and legend quest again if they can bring my old mons to my another account🤞

Might sound okay-ish if this only happens twice, but it is a sub optimal option that simply wouldn't work. First you'd loose all your progress from any quest, including events or anything you ever did. If the issue would happen to multiple people then it would be an enormous problem and this is an extremely time consuming option. I'll see what can be done with developers if they are aware of the issue. 

• Like 1

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.

4 minutes ago, Midsommar said:

The only thing I can really do is ask for a developer help to see if he's aware of what could potentially cause this. We cannot check if your account is being "locked", first because locked accounts are not a thing and there is no tools to look if an account is "locked" anyways. Being banned would bring an entirely different message and this is not the case here. It's more plausible 

I'm aware it'd show in my dashboard in case I'm banned, so I thought "locked account", represents I wanted to express. Sorry, I couldn't come up with a good word for that.  Despite the causes is unknown, I'm certainty that is not about the client but is something related with our accounts but at least the dev would have something to track down "easier" the problem. I apologize if in some point I might be rude, is not my intention and English is not my native language

13 minutes ago, Midsommar said:

The only thing I can really do is ask for a developer help to see if he's aware of what could potentially cause this

I'd appreciate that too much 🙂. I'd attentive any news regarding the issue

Sorry for the inconvenience 😅 and I appreciate your help and patience 🙂

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Midsommar said:

First you'd loose all your progress from any quest, including events or anything you ever did. If the issue would happen to multiple people then it would be an

I meant to just transfer pokes to my another account Phantom3305 , if it takes to lose all progress or anything i did, I'm ready!

6 hours ago, Midsommar said:

If the issue would happen to multiple people then it would be an enormous problem and this is an extremely time consuming option. I'll see what can be done with developers if they are aware of the issue. 

; There are already multiple people who faced this problem, i see it on discord. And it is still happening like the guy kemdz on discord also got this error and cheefsweetleef who has been stuck in pro for months, and now Eetaachee also had this problem but luckily got resolved and now me who also got caught in this irritating problem. If this problem still continues then many people shall leave pro in rage. 

So, this problem can be dangerous for the future of PRO and needs to be resolved ASAP!🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there @Aditya118 @kiopzx

Sincerest apologies for the delay, there was a miscommunication from my part which made this error last longer than it should have. 

The problem should now be fixed, you should have access to all the accounts that encountered this. Let me know if that's not the case 

• Like 2

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.