Login error

This problem happened when the new cilent update came, i didn't changed the password before this happened; i tried those options and still shows like this:

On 7/2/2022 at 12:33 PM, Aditya118 said:

Screenshot_2022-07-01-18-51-31-348_com.PROTeam.PROClient.jpg.4298e698b785a8bcf8c3429f96953fbb.jpg

I mean no change at all...

Edited by Aditya118

5 hours ago, Aditya118 said:

This problem happened when the new cilent update came, i didn't changed the password before this happened; i tried those options and still shows like this:

I mean no change at all...

You seemingly changed your password on July 1st, were you able to connect after changing your password ?

• Like 1

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.

11 hours ago, Aditya118 said:

Well i won't change my password if i didn't face this issue, the first client update came on 1st July and got failed:

IMG_20220704_065425.jpg.2f05c2ff9ec14e25ed9016681a605cd2.jpg

;I was not able to connect to pro, even after changing the password

Have you tried with another device other than a mobile like a PC ? I'm honestly not quite sure how to fix this issue, first time I see it happening with one character only. 

• Like 1

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.

I got the same error last night, even though my last login on May was succesful. I follow Midsommar suggestions in this thread ( change password, do a clean re-installation, vpn, I even use the command "connect ip port" for silver as for the suggestion in another similar thread). The issue happens to me only in the silver server, I can connect on my account on the gold server though ( I don't play that server but they asked to start from scratch).

My attempts to access to silver was first on my pc then on my phone same results. In my phone I tried using my wifi then I used my data, same result. Unfortunately, I couldn't test it on friends as there are busy righ now.

The RTT that shows in my client was around 100-ish, I even ping the server even though I knew it was up (  I used the command ^up in discord), and threw me response. Is there any way I can verbose or showed me the complete message why is failing? ( cause login failed is pretty broad). I can do another attempted on the night to see if I can access. I appreciate any insight 🙂

• Like 1

I think in our cases, the problem is not on the client, is in fact in our accounts. I can perfectly play on gold server ( the server, I never create an account before) which in case of Aditya118 I bet this user can play on silver as this user has never created a profile in that server.  As we  can not verbose or get the specified message  the reason our login is keeping out, any mod can you check if our account is being locked, please?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kiopzx said:

I think in our cases, the problem is not on the client, is in fact in our accounts. I can perfectly play on gold server ( the server, I never create an account before) which in case of Aditya118 I bet this user can play on silver as this user has never created a profile in that server.  As we  can not verbose or get the specified message  the reason our login is keeping out, any mod can you check if our account is being locked, please?

Yeah, the problem is in our accounts. If the Dev's are unable to solve this problem, the last option would be to transfer mons and money to another account (if they can do it...). I will be ready to do story and legend quest again if they can bring my old mons to my another account🤞