safari ticket bug

Lyn1311

hi, i bought safari 24 hour free pass 50k yesterday. couple hour ago when i do fishing contest, i win 24 hr safari ticket. i cant find that ticket on my bag, and my previous ticket which i bought 50k still finished after 24 hr (no addition 24 hours from fishing reward). is it bug or it just gone bcs i still have previous ticket? thnx

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________

25 minutes ago, Lyn1311 said:

hi, i bought safari 24 hour free pass 50k yesterday. couple hour ago when i do fishing contest, i win 24 hr safari ticket. i cant find that ticket on my bag, and my previous ticket which i bought 50k still finished after 24 hr (no addition 24 hours from fishing reward). is it bug or it just gone bcs i still have previous ticket? thnx

Yo, go to the Kanto Safari and talk to the Safari Maniac Npc, it will allow you to activate your pass there.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Fafouney said:

Yo, go to the Kanto Safari and talk to the Safari Maniac Npc, it will allow you to activate your pass there.

isee, i already buy another ticket, ill try it next. thnx much!

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg