NPC/Script errors

Red

Yes some of these should be reported in Music errors but that thread seems locked so posting here instead.

SSAnne Basement Room4:

Everytime you enter this room you're challenged by Fred. Battle music starts and doesn't end until you leave this room.

de50c3befaff8a15efd068bf4befdec2.png

SSAnne 1F Room 4:

Everytime you enter this room you're challenged by Annette. Battle music starts and doesn't end until you leave this room.

2495eed73e422b014b9be1e18b9c54b8.png

SSAnne 2F Room2: Cubone doesn't play it's Cry sound instead it plays the sound you normally hear when you find a item.

4229224c3be5b512da739ad0dc7e97f5.png

Underground2: Volorb Cry doesn't play after speaking to it.

c960b92f4ba2152bca79e4644c5ac363.png

ProphetSig_zpsd1keivd1.jpeg

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Brock's gym, the trainer who is guarding him has defeated me, and now he just lets me pass.

Do not contact staff members for private support, share the question in our forums due to being of use to others and use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed and won't be replied to.

In Brock's gym, the trainer who is guarding him has defeated me, and now he just lets me pass.

Well, there is a 7 day wait time on him, he's supposed to do that.

[glow=red]The threats of a goldfish do not concern a shark.[/glow]

Right, some NPC are repeatable, figured this out yesterday, I did talk to them again but I haven't tried after reentering the local map, at least I did it with few.

snorlax missing held item(leftovers). It had when I awakened it in handhelds.

tangela trader missing held item, probably electrode trader aswell, and most other further traders, in kanto.

Re: General Bugs

<t>missing button/feature to rotate character to look for hidden items in narrow places<br/>

found an ultra ball but missing from bag in the balls section(the one at the r13 maze),found another but it went in bag (another player found a dusk ball and didn't end in bag)<br/>

safari voucher can't be used to enter safari</t>

The following signs are empty:

vXxEJEM.png

lUhy7Np.png

Also, I've always wondered why the Mega Kick TM is placed on Route 4 within a few steps of the Mega Kick Move Tutor since the Move Tutor is dependent upon choosing Hitmonlee or Hitmonchan.

CSvu9UG.png

Maybe change the TM to a different one, or change it to an item instead? If Mega Punch is available on the ground somewhere else, then just ignore this. :D

I was just curious, but it's not a bug by any means.

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

Vermilion City:

1. Empty sign @

mvju3P7.png

2. None of the 4 houses on the east side of the city have NPCs. IMO, empty houses look really bad. Surely you can think of something witty to put in there, even if it's only for the time being until y'all come up with a better idea.

S.S. Anne:

1. The formula used for healing Pokemon in your room is incorrect.

0OLu2KN.png

Based on this information, this service should cost $3,000 to heal a complete party of 6 Pokemon. The number in the current formula is the total Pokemon you have in your party PLUS all of your Pokemon in the PC (the $7,500 is correct for my 6 party Pokemon + 9 boxed Pokemon). If you did intend for it to heal PC Pokemon, don't you think that's a little farfetch'd? hue hue

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

DOUBLE POST!!!!

More from my trip aboard the S.S. Anne:

1. Fred doesn't give you the coin case as his dialogue says.

IeyTmje.png

2. I try not to report text errors anymore, but Charlie is this NPCs name, his cross-dressing son across the room goes by the name David.

JySvVTU.png

3. When you interact with Cubone, the "picking up an item" sound is used instead of Cubone's cry.

ZwitFQP.png

4. *IMPORTANT* Were these two sprites somehow switched? Obviously in this case the boy should be named Henry and the girl should be named Emily, but I've noticed that this girl sprite is often used in places where a boy sprite should be instead.

3N5nsSQ.png

Other examples of this sprite issue can be found in:

-Viridian City Pokemart

-Throughout the SS Anne (

5D4NdYK.png

and see also #2 above)

Many of the Dreamcast, Gamecube, & N64 interactions are incorrect. For example, you interact with a N64 and it says it's a Gamecube. I'm not sure how PRO's scripting system works--if you place the "gaming system" as an event with dialogue, or if the mappers place the tile and the scripters interact with it from there--but it'll be easier just to change the "gaming system" than to change all of the accompanying dialogue.

1. Lies. This is a gamecube ;)

rAvENmH.png

2. False.

5OzReKf.png

3. Says it's a gamecube.

5D4NdYK.png

Hope this helps.

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee