NPC/Script errors

Red

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fierheart

When going through the center tiles, the rival fight is compulsory, but it can be avoided if you walk on the edges. I seriously hope you don't make it a necessity to fight Jackson before we can train our Poke up some though :angel:

Center tile walk image:

CEqktNn.png

Walking from the sides:

sE9sqDu.png

When I did daycaring job, I tried to report that my pokemon was gone.

Then, the npc asked me to pay 100k because of it.

When I paid 100k, an error showed up.

However, it worked, but just showed error.

NB : option "No" also has the same error

https://i.imgur.com/yWaEjqP.png?1

Thank you for reporting. :)

As the nest of coding used for this was congested with an inordinate amount of layers, the server was over-taxed when reading through it and thus misread the function; that's oftentimes the cause for this error. It should be fixed effective next update; if not, I will be among the first to notice it and once again restucture it for a more surefire fix.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

When going through the center tiles, the rival fight is compulsory, but it can be avoided if you walk on the edges. I seriously hope you don't make it a necessity to fight Jackson before we can train our Poke up some though :angel:

Center tile walk image:

CEqktNn.png

Walking from the sides:

sE9sqDu.png

Thank you for reporting the issue. However, the circumvention of this barricade of TileScripts is not the problem; the fact that a workaround is even needed to bypass it is.

As one of the many ideological changes in refining the Pokemon franchise for an MMO complexion includes exploratory freedom, our parameters for content creation have included minimizing the compulsory content to pave the way for players to insta-explore more areas; this barricade of TileScripts curtails that freedom, and it only becomes aggravatingly problematic when players lack access to wild-Pokemon for Pokemon-training hotbeds.

The consensus among staff is that it should not be in place for that exact rationale, and it was removed after initially being added, but it was inexplicably re-added within recent updates.

Effective next reboot, it should now be removed—and hopefully to its finality.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Guest Fierheart
Thank you for reporting the issue. However, the circumvention of this barricade of TileScripts is not the problem; the fact that a workaround is even needed to bypass it is.

As one of the many ideological changes in refining the Pokemon franchise for an MMO complexion includes exploratory freedom, our parameters for content creation have included minimizing the compulsory content to pave the way for players to insta-explore more areas; this barricade of TileScripts curtails that freedom, and it only becomes aggravatingly problematic when players lack access to wild-Pokemon for Pokemon-training hotbeds.

The consensus among staff is that it should not be in place for that exact rationale, and it was removed after initially being added, but it was inexplicably re-added within recent updates.

Effective next reboot, it should now be removed—and hopefully to its finality.

That is what I assumed, since there was a dispute about it earlier as some players could not beat the rival's Eevee because of bad IVs and what not. It makes sense to have the area restricted before beating the rival however, since we encounter him again at the Poke School in the next town. Might I suggest these TileScripts be moved to after the berry trees. This would preserve the conditions of the story line as well as serve the purpose of allowing the player to build bonds with their own Poke before they encounter the second trainer below the ledge of the rest stop.

all nidorina NPC at HideRocket is male...

nidorina is Female not male thx

What do you mean by that?

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

Hia, i record Pokemon Revolution Online Gameplay and i found a few bugs that i caught on the recording during the gameplay video, these include grammar mistakes, some glithces with Jackson happening and some suggestions. Link to the video ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMmAv6koGkw

Can you please note down bugs and write them here so that our scripter can fix them easier. Same goes suggestions, post them in suggestion forum.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.