NPC/Script errors

Red

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

qdJeizY.png

Note : i haven't used any teleport/move command to go through the storyline so far

Note 2 : As can be seen in the screenshot, nor eevee neither jackson is there to be seen.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Hey I was checking out Boon Island when I came across these four trainers guarding an item, not sure if this was intentional, but if you change map and come back, even entering the pokecenter, will reset these trainers into battle-ready mode all over again, even if you just defeated them 30 seconds prior, also, when you get to the item (50x pokeballs) it then states that "the guards disappear" or something like that, however they do not disappear and even after you have obtained the item they were guarding they still want to battle once you leave and come back again

Re: Spawn Rate Logs

<r>taking advantage of the report I just post I noticed a few things in cinnabar mansion .<br/>

<br/>

the positioning of these three Weezing , will stay anyway?<br/>

<SPOILER><s>

</s><ATTACHMENT filename="weezing bug.png" index="2"><s>[attachment=2]</s>weezing bug.png<e>[/attachment]</e></ATTACHMENT><e>

</e></SPOILER>

<SPOILER><s>

</s><ATTACHMENT filename="weezing bug 2.png" index="1"><s>[attachment=1]</s>weezing bug 2.png<e>[/attachment]</e></ATTACHMENT><e>

</e></SPOILER>

<SPOILER><s>

</s><ATTACHMENT filename="weezing bug 3.png" index="0"><s>[attachment=0]</s>weezing bug 3.png<e>[/attachment]</e></ATTACHMENT><e>

</e></SPOILER></r>