AMOUNT OF GAMES PLAYED CHECKER

C0mp

Hello, due to the recent 100-rating minimum starting point in PvP, it is hard to tell whether a person has actually played enough for the rating to count toward the guild.
For example, if someone has 94 rating, you can't tell if that's five games or fifteen games unless you ask the person directly, which is tedious.
I recommend some way of showing how many games a player has played.

Thanks.

• Like 8
  • Checked/Done 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

.+1. When competing for the top spot in the guild ladder, we usually look at every member in the guild to see who needs a reminder to PvP ( 0 to 100 rating players ) and we would contact them accordingly whether it is through discord or in game it's a normal routine for us back then, if they don't meet the requirements you know they get kicked easy as that. Right now the only thing we can rely on is the  last login date and the current rating which hopefully more than 100++ to make a decision whether to keep the player or not. It is much more work for us, we can't monitor 99 other players to do their job and pray to god if they did 5 games or not, even a 150 rating player could have done only 4 games and just log off for the month. it is not possible for us to monitor everyone due to the size of the guild. I'm also wondering why didn't you guys think about the repercussions of your decisions. I'm not here to [heck] talk anyone I'm just informing you that you should have some kind of thought process before implementing whatever you want to implement in general. There are several implementations that you guys make that we disagreed but yet you want to go your own way to do your things, that I can't stop you because our words are pointless. This is why I stopped playing and I'm only doing this because I love my guild a lot and I wanna share my thoughts.

Edited by Arcyy
Empireeee