Saxy's Free EVs

Saxy

RULES:

Be respectful to everyone.

I will be doing this in my own free time so there might be delays depending on real life.

Up to 3 Pokemon per person and up to 30 total requests per week. Any more than that will be postponed to next week unless there is time so I will inform accordingly.

If you are in any way rude or disrespectful, I will kick you out of the server and/or deny your request, no questions asked.

PRO Discord rules apply here. This is a free EV service, I do not expect to be paid. 

Please make sure you understand #training-info and #bans before putting in a request.

Silver only!

TRAINING INFO:

I will only take 6 Pokemon at a time!

#lounge : A general chat channel.

In the EV category:

#waiting-list : Post a screenshot of your Pokemon here to get them trained and tag me (Sax#9514). First come first serve. Only post 3 Pokemon at a time. 
#drop-off : I will tag you here to pick the Pokemon up for training.

#in-progress : Pokemon I am training atm will be posted here.

#pick-up : When I am done, I will tag you here.

#finished : All the Pokemon i've trained and their trainer will be posted here.

EVs will be trained according to request, no change of mind after the initial request. 3 Pokemon per person at a time. You can request more once the 3 are finished. Preferably with similar EVs to save both mine and your time.

If your Pokemon already has some EVs that need to be remove you will be the one to provide the berries needed to remove them or you can do so before posting.

If you're not available when I tag you in #drop-off, I will move onto the next one in line and go back to you.

Pokemon I will not train:

Any Pokemon below lvl 25.

Magikarp

Abra

Clefairy

Happiny

Chansey

Blissey

Ditto

Wynaut

Wobbuffet

Shuckle
Unown

Smeargle

Feebas

Beldum

If you are unable to join the Discord server, you can simply post your Pokemon here in this thread, with your Discord tag and in-game name, and I will message you on Discord, in-game, or forum DMs. This is the preferred way.

Join the server: https://discord.gg/dRpu7NYMUV  (Optional)

I can deny a request anytime if needed to. Any form of donation to the shop is more than welcome as I will be using the Safari Effort Wald.

Check out Raika's free level service as well here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/201712-raikas-free-levels/

Edited by Saxy
  • Like 2