World Quest

Salemzeroo

So my suggestion is adding a shiny chance to non-legendary spawns of the mysterious island. 

Spending all this time hunting to just get a trash rare pokémon isn't really cute, so by making a 1/8000 shiny chance of that pokémon being shiny will HIGHLY increase the success of WQ and will also solve the problem of people who already got all their legendaries... You know synchronizing a rare shiny pokemon is a real dream, so none of us will miss that chance even if it is low af being 1/8k.

If you don't wanna make it on monthly basis then you can make it in a special mysterious ticket only that requires 3 mysterious tickets to obtain it... It is kinda challenging but very worth it. 

Regards

Nice idea, but i heard we can use myst ticket for mirage island rn, so if someone alrdy have all legendry, idnt think many of them will use it for some pseudo spawn

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________

Just now, Lyn1311 said:

Nice idea, but i heard we can use myst ticket for mirage island rn, so if someone alrdy have all legendry, idnt think many of them will use it for some pseudo spawn

Ye but unfortunately spawning mirage Island will only allow us to get zorua (which takes ages to spawn), I don't think may people went with that

• Like 1