HP GROUND LARVESTA / +21 BOLD LARVESTA AUCTION!!

Ylmz123

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Redsorrow

(Just my opinion, you could always make a complaint in forums so you could get a Trade Moderator's opinion on this).

(Quoting here) BOLD ONE EXTENDED DUE TO LAST 15 MINS BID.  END AT 1:52 AM GMT +3

The issue is probably that my bid was made at 1:36 AM GMT+3, and the auction would thus end at 1:51 AM GMT+3, exactly 15 minutes later as it is an extension and not 1:52 AM GMT+3. However, no bids can be placed in the exact 15 minutes (1:51), as a maximum it can only be placed 14 minutes in the extension (1:50) so you were a few seconds late. It is hard because Forum doesn't display in seconds.

A Trade Moderator can check this if needed and if the decision was wrong the trade could be reversed. I do not mind.

Edited by Bhimoso

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

11 minutes ago, Bhimoso said:

@Redsorrow

(Just my opinion, you could always make a complaint in forums so you could get a Trade Moderator's opinion on this).

(Quoting here) BOLD ONE EXTENDED DUE TO LAST 15 MINS BID.  END AT 1:52 AM GMT +3

The issue is probably that my bid was made at 1:36 AM GMT+3, and the auction would thus end at 1:51 AM GMT+3, exactly 15 minutes later as it is an extension and not 1:52 AM GMT+3. However, no bids can be placed in the exact 15 minutes (1:51), as a maximum it can only be placed 14 minutes in the extension (1:50) so you were a few seconds late. It is hard because Forum doesn't display in seconds.

A Trade Moderator can check this if needed and if the decision was wrong the trade could be reversed. I do not mind.

This is corret the player had mislead you with that but also could have been a typo. The +15min rule was typed which makes me believe it could have been a typo. 

There was nothing else wrong in this auction. The Larvesta ended with the rightful winner. 

Best Regards,
MBK

• Like 1

MBKv2.gif

PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT | PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD | TRADE RULES | AUCTION RULES 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• Mbk locked this topic