Hello from Spain

Hello everyone.

Im from Spain.

Im playing in SILVER server.

I was player since Pokemon Red in my first Gameboy at 8 years old.

I was playing until Pokemon Emerald and few months ago i've played some in my Switch.

Now, im playing this game in my Steam Deck.

Its fabolous!

• Like 1

• Administrator
4 hours ago, 3lh0y said:

-

Hello and welcome to Pokémon Revolution Online, we are suuuuper happy to have you here with us!

Here is a short introduction of the forum/game and all of the most essential information available on it.

First and foremost, if you haven't already, I'd like to suggest you to read our GAME RULES and join our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD since this is where our entire community spends their time speaking with each other, getting to know one another, and having fun together.

If you need assistance during your adventure, such as completing the story or understanding a certain mechanic of the game, you can check the **GAME GUIDES SUB-FORUM LINK** and also create a post in our GENERAL SUPPORT. where you will be able to obtain direct assistance from staff members and the community. We normally advise players to play the game without guidelines in order to get the most out of it, but we have prepared them in case players really need them.

We also have a wiki, which offers a large amount of information. If you're interested, you may find it here: PROWIKI.

You can use the GENERAL COMPLAINT AREA for any kind of complaint or private topic that you want to keep private between you and staff. This is a private sub-forum where only you and staff members will be able to see the thread you create.

Last but not least, if you see someone breaking the rules, please make sure to report them here REPORT CENTER. With this said, I wish you a great day and once again welcome you to PRO!

Hopefully you appreciated the introduction and will enjoy your journey on Pokemon Revolution Online !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

On 10/25/2022 at 12:13 PM, Limit said:

Bienvenido yo soy tbn de españa 

On 10/25/2022 at 11:43 AM, Bhimoso said:

Bienvenido al juego tetesico :^)

Muchas gracias por la bienvenida!!

On 10/25/2022 at 11:01 AM, Saruron said:

Happy welcome to the PRO family! :RowletHeart:

On 10/24/2022 at 8:04 PM, Maisa said:

Welcome @3lh0y

Hope you enjoy PRO.

On 10/24/2022 at 5:50 PM, Shinohara said:

Hello and welcome to Pokémon Revolution Online, we are suuuuper happy to have you here with us!

Here is a short introduction of the forum/game and all of the most essential information available on it.

First and foremost, if you haven't already, I'd like to suggest you to read our GAME RULES and join our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD since this is where our entire community spends their time speaking with each other, getting to know one another, and having fun together.

If you need assistance during your adventure, such as completing the story or understanding a certain mechanic of the game, you can check the **GAME GUIDES SUB-FORUM LINK** and also create a post in our GENERAL SUPPORT. where you will be able to obtain direct assistance from staff members and the community. We normally advise players to play the game without guidelines in order to get the most out of it, but we have prepared them in case players really need them.

We also have a wiki, which offers a large amount of information. If you're interested, you may find it here: PROWIKI.

You can use the GENERAL COMPLAINT AREA for any kind of complaint or private topic that you want to keep private between you and staff. This is a private sub-forum where only you and staff members will be able to see the thread you create.

Last but not least, if you see someone breaking the rules, please make sure to report them here REPORT CENTER. With this said, I wish you a great day and once again welcome you to PRO!

Hopefully you appreciated the introduction and will enjoy your journey on Pokemon Revolution Online !

Thank you for the welcome!!

@Saruron thats your cat??? its too pretty!!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

One year after....... im here again xD

I've won the first 16 signals and im in the league triying to beat Koga and this people with my old team:

Charizard100, Feraligart88, Dragonite78, Ampharos85, Venasaur91 and Seadra92 but its difficult..... i'll try up the lvl in the mt moon or buy some rare candys 

I've checked that there is a tower to increase XP near the safari city (dont remember the name in english, but its down the snorlax), its needed some lvl????

On 11/29/2023 at 9:54 AM, 3lh0y said:

One year after....... im here again xD

I've won the first 16 signals and im in the league triying to beat Koga and this people with my old team:

Charizard100, Feraligart88, Dragonite78, Ampharos85, Venasaur91 and Seadra92 but its difficult..... i'll try up the lvl in the mt moon or buy some rare candys 

I've checked that there is a tower to increase XP near the safari city (dont remember the name in english, but its down the snorlax), its needed some lvl????

Yes, it's called the Trainers Tower and is close to Fuchsia. 

Good luck! 

schm.png.4091928ccc10b8b682d6abcce08d73f4.png

PvP Shop - Shiny & Event Shop -