General Bugs

Red

Guest UnknownUser11

As this is an MMO, EXP is based on gen 5. (the slowest leveling), without the slow/fast part to make it more uniform and take a decent amount of time.

We dont want people with level 100 in a day, and we dont want it to take to long.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fierheart

The data of previously caught Poke is still readable by Oak when checking Poke after most recent wipe. I'm sure you guys will wipe that on game release, but just thought I would inform you.

jPfZQ1P.png

The data of previously caught Poke is still readable by Oak when checking Poke after most recent wipe. I'm sure you guys will wipe that on game release, but just thought I would inform you.

jPfZQ1P.png

I did that on purpose. There is nothing wrong there. Once game is wiped for the last time those will be gone too.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

Hi, a friend of mine keep on crashing the game all 10 minutes, any information on how to fix it or what it could be ?

His computer crashed some times too.

I don't know if it is the right place to post, please don't get mad at me.

DrOak.

Hi, a friend of mine keep on crashing the game all 10 minutes, any information on how to fix it or what it could be ?

His computer crashed some times too.

I don't know if it is the right place to post, please don't get mad at me.

DrOak.

Like I said above for Rayd, you need to provide some more concrete information so that if this is indeed a bug, it can be fixed. All i'm getting from this (which is what others will likely perceive too) is that it is a computer issue on your side.

“Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see.”

Excuse me but I can not seem to connect to the server, this is normal?

Still sorry to annoy you with her. ^^

This isn't a bug and yes its somewhat normal as we are in a testing phase the server can be down frequently. It's currently down due to crashing, it requires a developer to reboot it.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Guest UnknownUser11

Your PC switches off?

Could be overheating issues, your PC might be full of dust and need cleaning out, if its your GFX card overheating, turn Vsync/limit fps on. to reduce all that unnecessary workload on it if cleaning it out doesnt help.

Could be a sign of its time to upgrade too :P

Could be BSOD, or something.

Game will crash if you do not have enough RAM to play it.

My PC would do this alot recently too, my powersupplys fan stopped spinning, and i didnt notice.. so it would heat up after from solid use. and then switch off.

i just ran a case fan into it (y) problem solved

Not sure if this has been fixed or just has not been implemented yet.

Anyways when you catch an pokémon on the left side of the screen where your pokémons are you can already see if you're about to catch the pokémon

To be more specific or more clear: Throw pokéball, at the six pokémon slots you have you can see if the pokémon was caught or not before the animation has stopped.

Cat's are usually fluffy.

hello i want to report something.. i am sorry if its not in the right place...

today i just finish E4 kanto and go to johto region... after choosing my starter, i try to lvling up a bit at the 1st wild area in johto...

the problem come when the battle freeze, yes only the battle freeze... i still can chat like usual. Since i cant move on from the battle, i try to relogin... and then when i am login, this is what happen to my account...

btw how to upload a picture?? xD

since i dont know how to upload some pic, ill describe it.. after i am login my position at route 29... all screen turn into black except chat box ( i still can chat) and some menu at the bottom left. when i check my bag all my inventory is gone.. and my pokemon party is gone... so pls dear GM , DEV, ADM set me freee.... i feel like inside a blackhole :v

Guest UnknownUser11
hello i want to report something.. i am sorry if its not in the right place...

today i just finish E4 kanto and go to johto region... after choosing my starter, i try to lvling up a bit at the 1st wild area in johto...

the problem come when the battle freeze, yes only the battle freeze... i still can chat like usual. Since i cant move on from the battle, i try to relogin... and then when i am login, this is what happen to my account...

btw how to upload a picture?? xD

since i dont know how to upload some pic, ill describe it.. after i am login my position at route 29... all screen turn into black except chat box ( i still can chat) and some menu at the bottom left. when i check my bag all my inventory is gone.. and my pokemon party is gone... so pls dear GM , DEV, ADM set me freee.... i feel like inside a blackhole :v

you are in violet now.. did it start working or?