General Bugs

Red

@Red Did you want Testers to find bugs on the Sevii Islands as they seem to be riddled with them or are those areas and others listed on the Pokedex just incomplete???

Also, does not being a member affect how your player reacts with NPC's and certains maps on the Sevii Islands and other member areas?

Seviis and Orange islands are part of the kanto region. Orange Islands will have several maps as mappers were told to so. Last time I heard, Oranges should be done. Same goes for Sevii. Those will need detailed reporting about following;

• Non existing or broken NPCS.
    Lack of battle NPCs.
    Lack of quests.
    Lack of NPC given items and overwold items.
    Maps missing.
    Bad maps.
    Bad links.
    Spawn issues such as non existing spawns, bad balance and so on.

-In any case, Report every problem in their respective forum. Do not make this general thread about those issues.

I will also have rather reduced activity from now on. However, most of these above are to be addressed to mappers and scripters. As for spawns and quests and forum issues you can report them in proper forum. You can address those to @Shane if I am not around.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Evolove

Vermillion forestFound a butterfree.level 7. Rich experience.Bulba primary, switch to ratata, he dies switch to pika, he shares experience with Bulbasaur. Bulbasaur levels up to 10 but pikacku does not level up to 6. Pikachu exp bar goes over the end but it does not level up.

Converted from Bug Tracker to forum post by @Red

@Gedang

i am trying the new npc at safron, move bullet... after talking with him and pay 2k pokedollar.. nothing happen and i cant move ( need to relog to fix it)...

Converted from Bug Tracker to forum post by @Red

Dusclops can'e Evolution Dusknoir (trade holding Reaper Cloth)

Yeh, it has been taken care of. Thanks.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

High Resolution map shaking issues is now fixed.

Blackthorn Club Card and Dragon Medallion now have proper GFX.

Raise Happiness on EV items now works.

If you logged off while surfing, you will be surfing again when logged back in.

Bubblebeam has proper description now.

No longer can drive bike in shops.

Fainted Pokemon gains no EXP.

And a lot more.