General Bugs

Red

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the fishing rod and spil scope dont work says msg cannot use this item :c i need for find gastlys and fishing :c for up my pikachu :c

YOu use the item to identify the cubone deceased mother.

@Drxzly - WIll be fixed with the restart.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

Re: Slowking not available?

<r><QUOTE author="NEVERMORE"><s>

</s>I try to evolve Slowpoke to Slowking with Trade hold King's Rock item<br/>

But not happen<br/>

Please Fix it ASAP<br/>

Thanks<e>

</e></QUOTE>

If it isn't evolving that means the trade isn't coded yet.</r>

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

My squirtle just got lvl 19 and learnt rapid spin. then it wanted to evo, i said no. and then it wanted to learn rapid spin again.

Soooooo two times the learn-rapid-spin-message appeared, once before it wanted to evo, and once after it. thats a little weird :P

apparantly thats with all moves

qFkduGE.gif

~ TeamR Co-Leader ~

RocketR.gifCo-Leader.pngRocketR.gif

Guest UnknownUser11
Im not sure if this has been reported yet, but there is a bug with Pokemon moves that last for several turns.

To recreate this:

-It has to be a wild pokemon battle e.g. a Growlithe with outrage.

-You have to catch the pokemon after he uses outrage.

-If you catch him after he does 2 outrage hits he will hit the third attack and become confused while he is already captured.

-I expect this bug to occur for other moves like trash aswell.

First report I made, sorry if I did anything wrong.

thank you :) will get this fixed

Guest UnknownUser11
My squirtle just got lvl 19 and learnt rapid spin. then it wanted to evo, i said no. and then it wanted to learn rapid spin again.

Soooooo two times the learn-rapid-spin-message appeared, once before it wanted to evo, and once after it. thats a little weird :P

apparantly thats with all moves

its actually right, but im yet to stop it from letting you learn 2 of the same moves. ill do it today

fixed :)

Guest notblackjack

Hey, here I am again,

So there's something wrong with the evolution of budew. Normally it's supposed to evolve at 220 happiness, but for me it only evolved at max happiness. Which kinda sucked because it was way over lvl 19 by then and that's when roselia learns giga drain...

I don't know if it's on purpose or not but if it is, might I suggest changing it just so that people can teach giga drain for that pokemon. This or changing the lvl of which Roselia learns it's moves (my budew evolved at lvl 27 or 28 if I remember correctly) or have budew able to learn it before it evolves.

Thanks,

notblackjack

Guest UnknownUser11
Hey guys,

First of all, I'm so sorry for reporting this, I know this might be/probably is an incomplete feature but when I mentioned it in the chat some people made me aware that it might be a bug, or that you guys might not even know because it is not really a popular move. So here I am anyway.

Allright so here it is: Sweet Scent doesn't work outside of battle yet.

Oh and now that I'm here reporting stuff that I'm probably not supposed to: Absorb, Mega drain (and probably all the other drains) heal too much when the enemy is low on hp (It heals % of the dmg you wouldve done if the opponent was full hp in stead of % of dmg you actually do) but I'm sure you guys knew this already.

Now I'm gonna get back to testing,

Sorry!

~notblackjack

EDIT: also, ingrain doesn't work yet either

stop reporting moves that arent done yet.

Sweet scent and such things will never work outside of battle, changing raritys and things doesnt work in a MMO setting so well.

Abrob and others have been fixed. :)