General Bugs

Red

There seems to be a bug with regard to the random ability rhyhorns/rhydons have.

e13iySV.jpg

Ive checked my inbox and only found 1 Rhyhorn (out of the 4 i have in total) there that actually had an ability: Rock Head.

Might be a problem with one of the other too abilities not working right I presume?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest niwrad26

Don't know if this is a bug or not but why can I see the lvls of Janine's pokemon (all of them)?

ASQdScT.png

Guest Fierheart
Don't know if this is a bug or not but why can I see the lvls of Janine's pokemon (all of them)?

ASQdScT.png

this is correct, gyms and some other levels are hidden. not a bug

Umm, he is saying he can see the levels. Which he shouldn't be able to

ASQdScT.png

Fixed thanks.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

found another bug downloaded new version today and my character autowalks straight north i have no controll over him reset a couple time and redownloading now and i changed key board

Guest UnknownUser11
When i put my name and my password and press log in to join a server its says "can not connect to the servers" but at the start it was letting me play the game

Just means server is off, if its off im usually working on it and putting things in :)