PvE Coin Shop counterpart to PvE Coin Shop Prestige Mount?

Eaty

• Developer

I'm considering adding a PvE Coin Shop countperart to the shiny legendary prestige mounts in the PvP Coin Shop.

For this, I'd like to brainstorm some ideas with the community and hear your thoughts on the ideas I've come up with so far.

1. Shadow Mounts with an exclusive particle effect: 

spacer.png

I don't necessarily suggest to add this particle effect, it's just an example on how it could look like.

2. Mecha Mounts with an exclusive particle effect. No example as we do not have any Mecha Mounts yet.

3. Change regular Pokemon to Mecha themed forms.

Example forms:  spacer.pngspacer.png

Naturally, any prestige item or form that is implemented would require a significant amount of PvE Coins, which can only be obtained by beating in-game content.

You're encouraged to share your thoughts on the ideas presented or propose new ones. Please avoid repeating ideas that have already been mentioned by others. Instead of making simple posts like "I like this" or "support this", you can show your approval by reacting positively to the posts.

• Like 27
  • Checked/Done 2

As a veteran player whose greatest joy in this game is to see new players become stronger, better and happier, I highly support this project. Not every player likes PvP and some may feel alienated by not being able to access the best looking mounts because of not wanting to fight other players and getting proper coins. Thank you for the efforts you put to give everyone the best possible gameplay.

Edited by Bakshi
  • Like 19

I literally thought of making a suggestion about the 3rd option you mentioned that is, Changing Regular Pokemon into Mecha Forms. I think it's a really cool idea. Let's be honest, there's an abundance of Mounts and Huntable Forms in the game and new ones are added whenever an Event approaches. Adding New Forms which can be only obtained by PvE Coins is a different approach and can bring new interest in the game. Especially for players who are not interested in hunting.

Edited by Itzamaske
  • Like 7