Keledo quest (forest maze bug)

Legendshivansh

I have asked many moderator but they haven't replied me . The main problem is that I completed the forest maze and defeated the boss but after defeating boss I used escape rope then when I went to guards they don't allow me in I don't know what's the bug pls help mel

Which guard?

if 2 guard that look like monk, then tried talk to golem at cave where u defeat char x, if you have done this, try talk to stone at cave after defeating wishiwashi

Edited by Lyn1311

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________

17 minutes ago, Lyn1311 said:

Which guard?

if 2 guard that look like monk, then tried talk to golem at cave where u defeat char x, if you have done this, try talk to stone at cave after defeating wishiwashi

I have done all these things but I don't know why I can't go in plz help

20 minutes ago, Lyn1311 said:

Which guard?

See I have done all these things the thing I did was the forest maze thing I completed defeated boss but then after I used escape rope and the only part left was to talk the monks in the entry for the mansion 

8 minutes ago, Legendshivansh said:

See I have done all these things the thing I did was the forest maze thing I completed defeated boss but then after I used escape rope and the only part left was to talk the monks in the entry for the mansion 

Double-check that, you most likely forgot.
Go back to the Mountain area and talk to the Golem and go back to the Underwater area and interact with the rock in the room at the backside.
Taking screenshots of you doing that would be nice.

21 minutes ago, Legendshivansh said:

I have done all these things but I don't know why I can't go in plz help

mostly people miss at wishiwashi part, after beating washi, we need go north to cave, take pokeball and talk to stone(mostly poeple miss this stone)

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

35 minutes ago, Norex said:

Double-check that, you most likely forgot.
Go back to the Mountain area and talk to the Golem and go back to the Underwater area and interact with the rock in the room at the backside.
Taking screenshots of you doing that would be nice.

Firstly I have done the Pokemon dungeon thing after that deafeted whiswashi then defeated chri x then defeated the breloom one quest in that part rather that going throught he exit I used escape rope I think that's the bug

Just now, Legendshivansh said:

Firstly I have done the Pokemon dungeon thing after that deafeted whiswashi then defeated chri x then defeated the breloom one quest in that part rather that going throught he exit I used escape rope I think that's the bug

The things you mentioned dont give you the Orb though. I would recommend doing as suggested if you want help.

Don't the server have information about the completion. As I used escape rope rather than going to exit the boss fight for the gem I have done as the YouTube guide said and I matched three to four times I see that I am correct . SIR I HAVE STRONG FEELING THAT THE ESCAPE ROPE GLITCH IS THERE WHICH IS CAUSING TROUBLE SO CAN YOU LOG INTO MY ID TO CHECK EVERYTHING.PLZ

IF YOU WANT PASSWORD I CAN GIVE TO YOU 

19 minutes ago, Legendshivansh said:

Don't the server have information about the completion. As I used escape rope rather than going to exit the boss fight for the gem I have done as the YouTube guide said and I matched three to four times I see that I am correct . SIR I HAVE STRONG FEELING THAT THE ESCAPE ROPE GLITCH IS THERE WHICH IS CAUSING TROUBLE SO CAN YOU LOG INTO MY ID TO CHECK EVERYTHING.PLZ

IF YOU WANT PASSWORD I CAN GIVE TO YOU 

Sir recently I figured out that my phone got a glitch movement when The net was weak and one gem was not collected that time my net was slow but after visiting again I found that it was still there. Sorry for distributing you . Pardon me 🙏🙏