Bcc and fishing contest

Vangogsan

Dear members and moderator s. Today this was very bad moment - both contest's and the same time. Many people who wanted to participate support my feelings now so im sure they will vote for +1

My suggestion is -  make the fishing contest at Saturday and Bcc at Sunday. That way we could play on both contest's and have more fun. 

• Like 4

Hello o/

This was already planned, quoting the Content Scripter @Whitebaronwho did the announce on Discord :

"The Multiplayer Bug Catching Contest has been added, just like the Fishing Contest. It will take place on Saturdays at the opposite time of the Fishing Contest, which means that if the Fishing Contest starts at noon, the BCC will be at midnight. "

What happened today was a mistake / bug that will be fixed:

"Will fix the bug Sunday sorry can’t check anything I’m not at home rn"

See below for details and evidences:

Spoiler

image.png.6d1ae4174f470cb2d8a70eccfdb60936.png

image.png.2ca896d6ae1bc3f5014b1ca1dacae698.png

Have a nice day.

• Like 2

InGame : Yauga - Moffteria

Discord : yauga - previously Yauga#5022

Enjoy the Game

10 minutes ago, Yauga said:

Hello o/

This was already planned, quoting the Content Scripter @Whitebaronwho did the announce on Discord :

"The Multiplayer Bug Catching Contest has been added, just like the Fishing Contest. It will take place on Saturdays at the opposite time of the Fishing Contest, which means that if the Fishing Contest starts at noon, the BCC will be at midnight. "

What happened today was a mistake / bug that will be fixed:

"Will fix the bug Sunday sorry can’t check anything I’m not at home rn"

See below for details and evidences:

Hide contents

image.png.6d1ae4174f470cb2d8a70eccfdb60936.png

image.png.2ca896d6ae1bc3f5014b1ca1dacae698.png

Have a nice day.

@Yauga yes we understand what happened today was a mistake and u guys will fix it by the nxt weak but i would personally like to give a thumps up for fc on saturday and bcc on sunday idea it's really unfair for those who wants to do both but can't do it cz of the timing 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Wakaranaii said:

+1

And also the implementation of submitting Pokemon in BCC must be with the nature and abilities pvpable Pokemon need to consider a little 

I still support the idea fishing to start at Saturday noon and bcc to be at Sunday noon. I'm sure that there have to be a good time for all ( example like 11 am - 0gmt, - that way we may cover all time zones so everyone can be able to participate). 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Hello, as previously mentioned by Yauga, having both contest running at the same time was simply a bug.
To offer at least one contest for each player (considering the time zone differences) during the weekend, one contest will start at noon and the other one at midnight.
Right now, the set day for the contests is Saturday, but we might consider another day if there is a desire for a change.

• Checked/Done 1