accidentely released poke

Vansh1yt

13 hours ago, Vansh1yt said:

hello sir 

i accidentally released my lvl 100 blastoise to fisher freddy in suzuka path today 

so it will be helpful if you recover my pokemon

please reply asap

Capture.PNG

Hey @Vansh1yt,

recovering a Pokémon that you gave an NPC to delte, is something different than when you do it on your PC. The recovering process is more inconvenient.
Please be aware that we can not do this favors in regular basis and be more careful with stuff like that and look carefully if the NPC tells you if the Pokémon gets deleted or not.

The recovering process is in work, please be patient.

Kind regards~

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/3/2023 at 1:51 PM, Doctile said:

Hey @Vansh1yt,

recovering a Pokémon that you gave an NPC to delte, is something different than when you do it on your PC. The recovering process is more inconvenient.
Please be aware that we can not do this favors in regular basis and be more careful with stuff like that and look carefully if the NPC tells you if the Pokémon gets deleted or not.

The recovering process is in work, please be patient.

Kind regards~

Hi i like to ask something, last year i also accidently submit wrong mons to npc, npc at breezy fall to be exact, the one ask riolu. It was pretty decent epic adamant riolu. Normally when we submit somepoke to npc they give somkind red font that poke will be submited/deleted. Since it doesnt show any red font warning, i thought we just show him. I tried make post and staf say its not recoverable, does my case different with this one?

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________

2 hours ago, Vansh1yt said:

sir its been 19 days but my lvl 100 blastoise didn't come in my pc

when my pokemon will come back

reply asap

Should be back now. It was recovered a few days ago already but I forgot to 'make the final step'.
Let me know if you have it now.