A few detailed suggestions

Mennoboer1997

Hello everyone,

I recently started playing a month ago, and i like the game very much!

I have seen or noticed a few things that i hope with this suggestions can be improved.

I'm autistic so i have a detailed eye people tell me all the time.

I hope you like these suggestions 🙂 

I have thought about a few suggestions that could improve the game.

1: When we learn a new move, we cannot see how much power, accuracy or pp the other attacks have. I think that would be good because it would help us decide which move to get rid of. Instead of making a wrong decision and go back to the move relearner.

2: In battle i see % in lives with the mouse, but not the actual HP. Can this be added because for potions it would come in more handy because they work with HP and not %?

3: In battle, when the opponents pokemon is killed, we cannot change the pokemon while they are bringing in a new pokemon. Like in other pokemon games that we see which pokemon the opponent brings in. We can than decide to keep the pokemon in battle or change it. But let this option be available only when battling NPC's/bosses. To still have a kind of challenge in the wild. Can this be added?  This can be a good thing for tactics. 

4: Using the move fly to teleport to other city's. Or make it possible that at every pokemon center in the game, we can transport for like 750 in game currency to teleport to a city of choice?

By letting the world map appear and click on the place where you want to be teleported to?

5: With the MS medal activated, that when we hold the mouse above it, we can see how many days/hours/minutes we have left until it's gone. Because i do not know now when it's going to be stopped.

6: About music tunes, i would like to hear different battle music when it comes to a few NPC's. For example, all gym leaders have their own kind of exciting yet happy music. The Shiny/legendary pokemon have their own like Epic dark type of music. Team Rocket has their own like sneaky yet funny music. The elite 4 have their own like End boss music and the last one you battle after them like the music that Red had in pokemon gold. And the boss of team rocket also has his own like dark spooky music. 

I have this suggestion because it can give a more accomplished feeling if you succeed the battles.

7: that we can trade pokemon through the mailbox instead of trading. Also when they are locked for your own region, but not for the one who is getting the pokemon.

This will only be available as a premium thing for ms medal or if the other one gives at least 10K pokedollars, because it does not need to be the new standard with trading. 

8: When we are in an area, that we see which pokemon are there at the moment. When we click in the right corner to see which pokemon are there, we see all, instead of which pokemon on that exact in game time. Maybe make it an option to switch between all pokemon and Real time encounter pokemon?

9: When i capture a pokemon which i have with me in the party, that i can drag the pokemon outside it. So i can release it into the wild? for example, i capture lvl 2 rattata, but i see the next encounter lvl 5. I want to get rid off the lvl 2 because it is taking space in the party.

10: That when we have a certain badge, we can see in our region where we may can encounter a legendary/shiny pokemon.

11: which makes this suggestion also needed. That we can encounter Legendary pokemon more often, shiny is good as how it is now.

This were my suggestions.

I hope people would love these suggestions, and that the developers may consider a few or maybe all ( who knows ).

I think this can improve the playthrough.

Keep up the good work because i enjoy playing the game 🙂 

kind regards,

Mennoboer1997

1.- To work around this, you can click the description of your pokemon in the top left, then hover over the moves so you can see both the description of the old pokemon's moves and the new one you want to learn.

2.- +1, I fully agree and don't see the issue as long as it is in your HP bar and not the opponent's, since it would give away HP investment in PvP and HP IVs in PvE, making hunting way easier too.

3.- This was done intentionally to make PRO harder. I think it's fine as it is.

4.- I would've liked another quest for Fly where you could Fly to other areas for 5k to 10k but this would also include other regions in the game. I'd +1 agree, the subway prices are fine though as they are as you currently normally always use a transit pass if you travel a lot.

5.- +1 to this completely.

6.- +1, this is one of my biggest complaints with the game. We barely have any variety in music. It's infuriating. I literally just muted the client because it's almost always the same X and Y music.

7.- I'd rather have an auction house implemented and I don't mind the region locking staying inside. Idk what to comment on this.

8.- +1, cool idea.

9.- +1, cool idea to be able to release pokemon from your party.

10.- ? I don't understand this since shiny is pure chance anywhere in the game and legendary pokemon require quests.

11.- ? same answer as 11.

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

1 - 2. You can see it if click on your mons on the left side.

3. This is intentional, to make the game harder, as said above.

4. Subway would become pointless. However, if they manange to make a quest that can unlock it, and make it work along with subway, it would be pretty interesting. It wouldn't be that cheap though.

5. There is an NPC that tells you this, you can also see it in discord. However, yes, it should be more easily accesible. Maybe in the trainer card.

6. I don't really care about this point, but yeah, why not, I'm sure many people would like ot.

7. I think the trading system is fine as it is, region lock should stay the same. As stated above, though, an automated auction house would be amazing (similar to that of neopets).

8. Can't say nothing negative about this. I think ot would be nice.

9. That would change completely the paradigm behind releasing pokémon in the pokémon universe, lol, although it would be more "realistic" also. However, I think there may be negative consequences. There's a reason behind being able to trash mons in your box after capturing them for 200$, I'm sure this change would affect something related to that mechanic.

10. You can encounter shinies almost everywhere, it's purely luck based. And legendaries are locked behind quests, therefore you will not be able to find them so easily.

11. As stated above, legendaries are locked behind quests, and no, you cannot encounter more than one species of each legendary in each account. That would completely destroy the concept behind a "legendary" pokémon, and the reroll mechanisms.

• Like 1

• Developer

Hello, first of all, thank you for the suggestions. However, it would be great if you could create separate posts for each suggestion in the future. This way, each post can be accepted or rejected individually, without it looking like it applies to all suggestions. Additionally, the titles could be more accurately labeled.

17 hours ago, Mennoboer1997 said:

1: When we learn a new move, we cannot see how much power, accuracy or pp the other attacks have. I think that would be good because it would help us decide which move to get rid of. Instead of making a wrong decision and go back to the move relearner.

For this, you can always open the Pokemon card and hover the mouse over the respective moves. Theoretically, this information could be added to the move learn card, but it would lead to an information overload and space issues in the current design, which is why I am not a big fan of this idea.

2: In battle i see % in lives with the mouse, but not the actual HP. Can this be added because for potions it would come in more handy because they work with HP and not %?

As other players have mentioned, it is possible to see the actual HP of your own Pokemon by opening the Pokemon card.

In battle, only the HPLeft% is intentionally displayed, as displaying the actual HP could reveal information about the Pokemon's HP IV and trained EVs.

Additionally, it would provide more crucial information for moves such as Seismic Toss and Dragon Rage.

3: In battle, when the opponents pokemon is killed, we cannot change the pokemon while they are bringing in a new pokemon. Like in other pokemon games that we see which pokemon the opponent brings in. We can than decide to keep the pokemon in battle or change it. But let this option be available only when battling NPC's/bosses. To still have a kind of challenge in the wild. Can this be added?  This can be a good thing for tactics. 

It may be possible to add this option for the story, but it is quite unlikely. This mechanic was a part of the easy mode in the handhelds.

We definitely do not plan to add this for bosses that are meant to be challenging as late-game content.

However, I currently do not want to completely deny the option for the story in the future.

4: Using the move fly to teleport to other city's. Or make it possible that at every pokemon center in the game, we can transport for like 750 in game currency to teleport to a city of choice?

By letting the world map appear and click on the place where you want to be teleported to?

We currently have a transport system through subways, boats, and teleports in-game.

This is an important part of the game and a significant money sink. Therefore, there will be no major changes without appropriate calculations and discussions within the team.

It is possible that we may implement an out-side battle fly system similar as in the handhelds, but it would also cost Pokedollars. However, it is currently neither prioritized nor planned.

5: With the MS medal activated, that when we hold the mouse above it, we can see how many days/hours/minutes we have left until it's gone. Because i do not know now when it's going to be stopped.

The icon rework is already on my to-do list. This applies to the MS icon and all the others, to display more information and to update them constantly.

Until then, I recommend that you retrieve this information through your trainer card.

6: About music tunes, i would like to hear different battle music when it comes to a few NPC's. For example, all gym leaders have their own kind of exciting yet happy music. The Shiny/legendary pokemon have their own like Epic dark type of music. Team Rocket has their own like sneaky yet funny music. The elite 4 have their own like End boss music and the last one you battle after them like the music that Red had in pokemon gold. And the boss of team rocket also has his own like dark spooky music. 

I have this suggestion because it can give a more accomplished feeling if you succeed the battles.

I am currently not planning to make any changes to the battle music for NPCs.

The only change I am considering and may address is providing the option to choose from several battle music titles for PvP battles.

7: that we can trade pokemon through the mailbox instead of trading. Also when they are locked for your own region, but not for the one who is getting the pokemon.

This will only be available as a premium thing for ms medal or if the other one gives at least 10K pokedollars, because it does not need to be the new standard with trading. 

I am planning to overhaul the mail system in the future so that Pokémon can also be sent through the mail and a cash on delivery fee can be charged to take them from the mail.

The sender will receive the money and the recipient will receive the attachment from the mail.

If the receiver does not take them within a week, the attachment will be returned to the sender.

This would likely come with a higher fee than the current system.

8: When we are in an area, that we see which pokemon are there at the moment. When we click in the right corner to see which pokemon are there, we see all, instead of which pokemon on that exact in game time. Maybe make it an option to switch between all pokemon and Real time encounter pokemon?

I recently thought about this. I considered adding an option to display only the currently individually encounterable Pokemon on the map.

I am still undecided on this, but it's definitely a possibility for the future.

9: When i capture a pokemon which i have with me in the party, that i can drag the pokemon outside it. So i can release it into the wild? for example, i capture lvl 2 rattata, but i see the next encounter lvl 5. I want to get rid off the lvl 2 because it is taking space in the party.

Currently and most likely in the future, the only option to release Pokemon outside of the Pokecenter is through the Pokemon Preview Card for a small fee.

I do not plan to change this.

10: That when we have a certain badge, we can see in our region where we may can encounter a legendary/shiny pokemon.

The legendaries in PRO are all quest based, either through story or world quests.

Therefore, this suggestion doesn't make much sense.

11: which makes this suggestion also needed. That we can encounter Legendary pokemon more often, shiny is good as how it is now.

I do not understand this suggestion. Does it mean you want us to release more legendaries? Or do you want the same legendaries to be catch-able multiple times?
If it's the first, then it is already planned to slowly make all legendaries catchable.