Increase Movementspeed of Mounts

Einfachblu

I am kinda new to the game and without a mount or bike, they game feel extremely slow as you have to run around a lot of times.

With my first mount it was way better but still pretty tough. As there is no fly, you have to run a lot of times over very long distances. So faster Mounts would help in that process of getting through the different maps. I do like actually everything about the game except the "walking-simulator".

Suggestion:
- Increase the speed of mounts

- Allow Mounts in all maps, including in-door, houses etc. as they feel also very slow
- (Optional, in case it would be too fast for some people) add a Feature where you can change a slider on the mount to set his movement speed multiplier from current one to the new one and everything in-between.

Edited by Einfachblu
added "mounts allowed in houses"

Hey, there are different transport systems that replace "Fly".

There is the subway system for Kanto and Johto and the Teleporter System for Hoenn and Sinnoh. Using these transport systems you can travel from pokecenter to pokecenter for a fee, there are also transit passes you can buy which enable you to use any transport systems for free for X days depending on what transit pass you are buying.

Increasing the speed of mounts will most likely not happen as it would break a lot of quests and completly break the hunting process of pokemon which is a key factor of PRO.