❓❓❓ [Poll-Click and vote!] Pokemon Revolution Events ❓❓❓

Vanghern

PRO events frequency  

74 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about event frequency in Pokemon Revolution Online?

• There is too many events in the game.
    • There is just enough events in the game.
    • There is not enough events in the game.
    • I don't have opinion/don't care about events.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/09/23 at 05:00 PM

Hello,

Since I've had multiple attempts to discuss PRO events with Staff members and other players, I decided to make this unofficial poll, that doens't really have any immense impact to how the things look like currently. I wanted to gather other opinions how ppl feel about event frequency in PRO, in general. Here is the list of current events in game:

1. Valentines day event
  2. Star wars event
  3. Easter event
  4. Summer event
  5. Halloween event
  6. Christmas event

Also, there are some minor events, we can't forget about and this is the list of them:

1. Monthly World Quest
  2. Outbreaks
  3. Weekly Fishing and Bug catching contest

At the end of this summary I'll put my opinion on those, but here i'd like to stick to the facts and actual goal of this topic/goal, which is gathering answers for a question: Do you fell it is enough to keep you attached to the game, to keep the game fresh and community busy. 

After gathering opinions by myself, in game, or on discord, I have an impression that most of the player base craves more temporal content, that pops off from time to time (events, to be precise), while Staff members are more like "there is enough of that". I don't want to start a hateful discussion or try to convince anyone that he's wrong about this topic, I just want to know if I'm in minority, or the majority of players that think the same.

So I run into 1 argument before, that I want to answer right now:

Players obviously always wants more

I want to say that it's not always true. There is alot of cases when players have enough if we speak about frequency, but not enough when we speak about quality. This topic is about frequency, not really about quality of the events. However, you can treat quality as a side topic here.

Speaking about quality, I'll post here a short input I have about it:

I think World Quest would be a decent event if it was hosted weekly. I don't think it's good enough to be the only event in June and July.

I have no opinion about Outbreaks, because I can't participate in them. This event is limited for 300 players (max), that are in top PvP guilds and can access guild island. 

I think fishing contest is broken. The bucket of rare mons, without day time diversity ruins this contest. For me, it was usualy 0 submitions for the constest, coz I failed to find submittable rare mon within 1 hour. Eventualy I stop participating into it.

Poll is gonna end in 1 week, to not prolong it too much, I hope we can get some votes to reflect our feeling about events in PRO 🙂 

Thanks for reading!

Edited by Vanghern
  • Like 1

• Vanghern changed the title to ❓❓❓ Pokemon Revolution Events ❓❓❓

Seasonal events are fine as is.. I would only want outbreaks for pokes that cannot be caught otherwise to be more frequent. And also make them available for everyone again just like before.. 

WQ is fine as well since we cant have people getting too much of the tickets because it is something to look forwards to.. 

Edited by Koshokuna
  • Like 3

in my opinion, I don't know about the others but these events are already very repetitive, always hunting for pokemon with skin and in the end some cosmetic or legendary pokemon, I would much prefer it to launch more regions even if it means going 1 whole year without events if it launches at least 1 region per year. I have several friends who are just waiting to launch new regions to play again. None of the events I played were as fun as when they launched the sinnoh region even though it had several bugs and no mini map

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Vanghern changed the title to ❓❓❓ [Poll-Click and vote!] Pokemon Revolution Events ❓❓❓