Suggestions for Pokemon Storage

Kurosag1

I've had a few suggestions/ideas for the Pokemon Storage because i think it is really barebone right now and could use some improvements !

• First off, I would love to be able to tag a pokemon, and being able to access it by searching the tag directly or having some tag list somewhere. I think it would make a great addition for a lot of use case, you could tag pokemon you want to level up, sell, ev train, you name it. You could also tag sync pokemon to get quick access to the one you want.

• Second, more search option. Like putting say "Lvl32" to get access to all pokemon of that level, useful for quick access for the repel trick. Other search option would be shiny/rare, by type and by region. 

• Similar to my first point, a way to favorite pokemon and access them by sorting them "Sort by Favorite" and include a feature that would make it impossible to release them if they are favorited 

• Some other ways to move a pokemon in a team instead of drag/drop. Maybe by hovering a pokemon and then use the number you want that pokemon to go (2 for slots 2, etc) or using a command/shortcut. That would make moving pokemon more convenient (hello bidoof wq, this is the most extreme case but still xD)

• Resize the release button. Having it this big sure makes it easy to release, but accidental release are just as easy. I know you can ask for restoration on discord but its an inconvenience for everyone imo.

• Something indicating the number of pokemon we have in PC currently

• Being able to take an item back directly from a pokemon in storage, instead of having to move it into our team

Edited by Kurosag1
yet another suggestions
  • Like 6