pity system

Baally

+100000000000

There's no longer the lucky word :v everyone deserves the opportunity to get it by working hard and it's not just a matter of luck. I feel sorry for people who spend money and time only for something that is uncertain, instead people who don't intend to look for it actually get it, yes I know this is normal, but it really saddens me to see people who are so willing and willing to spend time and money to do repels not find even one:PiplupCry:

I also saw a number of ppl doing auto hunting or something like that more and more at this event and some of them found a lot of forms without the need to spend a lot of energy hunting all day,but this cannot be discussed here either, sorry for the impudence

But I'm sure many ppl agree with me when it comes to people who deserve to be punished for auto hunting or something like that.

Once again I'm sorry, I'm just conveying my pent up emotions xd

Best Regards

~ Nagiii ~

how so if you still have to look for up to hundred of them its still rare the rarity should be that you can only get it during a certain time of the year and even then theirs still the nature rng hidden power rng depending on the mon and iv rng theirs so many other factors than it just being summer form 

-1 I know the feeling, i spent month and week too and got none in some previous event(still got ptsd from hunt ralts at 2 previous hallo), but theres no point finding one if its easy to find

Do not open

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

SPOILER_5th-1.PNG.57691e772a33f38d40fb54b4e01e0864.PNG

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________

21 minutes ago, Lyn1311 said:

-1 I know the feeling, i spent month and week too and got none in some previous event(still got ptsd from hunt ralts at 2 previous hallo), but theres no point finding one if its easy to find

Do not open

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

SPOILER_5th-1.PNG.57691e772a33f38d40fb54b4e01e0864.PNG

+1 this, in my opinion, serious hunters have to figure out if they have a "lucky" account or not. sure its all rng, but some players catch so many rare forms/shiny/epic pvp etc, meanwhile others hunting for thousands of hours get nothing to show for it. sure it is all rng, but the rates are not equal for all. i cant back that up but i have 5k hours in game and have hunted until i started to hate it. now i dont hunt at all, just boss and trading up, i have a nice collection of shinys and forms and only 1 of them are OT. 

also im not bad mouthing the game or anything, i love it, just wanted to share that hunting is not a viable option for every single player, and that people should explore other methods.

so basically, if youre not getting any forms or shinys, meanwhile other players are getting multiple encounters, then you should stop hunting and focus on making money and acquire the things you want via trading. 

time is very precious and to spend thousands of it with no real reward is sad. sure it is all rng but there are other ways to use your time efficiently and also get what you want. 

even though i have hunted for shinys until my finger fell off, i have to -1 the pity system. it kind of makes it a guarantee that everyone can get forms, that removes alot of value, and sense of accomplishment imo

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Isildurr2x said:

+1 this, in my opinion, serious hunters have to figure out if they have a "lucky" account or not. sure its all rng, but some players catch so many rare forms/shiny/epic pvp etc, meanwhile others hunting for thousands of hours get nothing to show for it. sure it is all rng, but the rates are not equal for all. i cant back that up but i have 5k hours in game and have hunted until i started to hate it. now i dont hunt at all, just boss and trading up, i have a nice collection of shinys and forms and only 1 of them are OT. 

also im not bad mouthing the game or anything, i love it, just wanted to share that hunting is not a viable option for every single player, and that people should explore other methods.

so basically, if youre not getting any forms or shinys, meanwhile other players are getting multiple encounters, then you should stop hunting and focus on making money and acquire the things you want via trading. 

time is very precious and to spend thousands of it with no real reward is sad. sure it is all rng but there are other ways to use your time efficiently and also get what you want. 

even though i have hunted for shinys until my finger fell off, i have to -1 the pity system. it kind of makes it a guarantee that everyone can get forms, that removes alot of value, and sense of accomplishment imo

start play on 2021, mostly doing hunt and quest, almost 4k, rarest shiny is ferfetch and its caught at xmas where all uncommon feels like common 😕

• Like 1

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Lyn1311 said:

start play on 2021, mostly doing hunt and quest, almost 4k, rarest shiny is ferfetch and its caught at xmas where all uncommon feels like common 😕

it feels really bad, but that is also what i mean. you started a business on pro and doing really well, i think everyone needs to figure that out. if theyre going to hunt then sell, or buy then sell, or sell services, etc. 

just want ppl to know grinding for thousands of hours is not the only way to get things if hunting is not working. pro is like a small world xd many options