pity system

Baally

counterstats.jpg.7fcb6770e2691b7552386cd7f4d51ad1.jpg

Those are basically the stats +- of when I found each summer abra. You can see that some times you find the form easier than other times. It's all just based on luck. I had 4-5 boxes of scyther before I found a summer one too, so if you count how many pokemon can be stored in one box multiplied by 4 or 5, that should give you the encounter estimate of scyther more or less.

Regardless, everything is luck based. Yes it will be frustrating and demotivating but you also have to take breaks in between. Believe it or not, I left the game and watched anime here and there and went back to hunting. So yeah, I hope and wish you luck o/ A never give up spirit helped me 😮

• Like 2

Comp_198.gif.532c46afb9db94308acb5271d387c736.gif

I mean... we already have a precedent with the valentine event quest that gives everyone a valentine clefa.

Why don't we do this for every single event  so that every player gets at least one event form in the process ? Especially since it requests people to actually do the event quests... not just hunting. It also makes it a one time thing which is more than reasonable.

If you want to spice things up, you can even leave it to the rng which poke you'll get among all the existing event forms of the event.

The only downside I see is that we have more and more forms added with the years so depending on which year you did the quest, some forms won't be available to you.

On 8/24/2023 at 1:18 AM, Thatkid said:

counterstats.jpg.7fcb6770e2691b7552386cd7f4d51ad1.jpg

Those are basically the stats +- of when I found each summer abra. You can see that some times you find the form easier than other times. It's all just based on luck. I had 4-5 boxes of scyther before I found a summer one too, so if you count how many pokemon can be stored in one box multiplied by 4 or 5, that should give you the encounter estimate of scyther more or less.

Regardless, everything is luck based. Yes it will be frustrating and demotivating but you also have to take breaks in between. Believe it or not, I left the game and watched anime here and there and went back to hunting. So yeah, I hope and wish you luck o/ A never give up spirit helped me 😮

Is this manual counter? Or tools 

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________

On 8/27/2023 at 12:57 AM, Lyn1311 said:

Is this manual counter? Or tools 

It's an app I downloaded from the playstore. You have to add the encounters manually by pressing the + button. ProBetterFarm doesn't work for me so I kinda went my own route.

On 8/24/2023 at 1:46 AM, Baally said:

also i literally caught more ralts than you have without seeing it im up to like 650 at this point

I understand how you feel but it's still based on luck. You can find 2000 ralts and there's no guarantee you will get a ralts form. Don't let the rates/odds discourage you. 

Comp_198.gif.532c46afb9db94308acb5271d387c736.gif