Let's talk about Halloween forms and mounts!

Eaty

Half of these comments don't have a brain and are ungrateful, more forms is just not bad at all half of them are evolutions especially when they're event doesn't mean you're guaranteed to catch ANY of these. It's the summer event currently and I have been grinding every day just obtaining shinies on the event island not getting a single event form. The people worried about prices also are forgetting that sync isn't 100% and isn't always going to be a guaranteed nice IV pokemon nor nature.

1. How hyped are you for Halloween? - Very hyped everything looks great and on top of that there's new forms for different pokemon!
  2. Which Halloween forms do you like the most? Which forms are you looking forward to hunt during Halloween? - I personally like the Gallade and the new Lucario one, I will definitely be hunting those but everything else is great I would be happy to get anything else as well. 
  3. Do you think it's good that there are so many new forms this year? - Yes especially when the encounters are at random for event pokemon, should be like this for every event. 
    1. Should we add less next time? If so, how many forms per event do you think would be reasonable? - No I feel like it's good for different pokemon to receive forms that they don't have, also it would be enjoyable for new players to catch and go hunt for themselves. 
  4. Which Pokémon do you think deserves a form, and for which event would you prefer it to be introduced? - I personally think a Halloween Beedrill and Dragonite would be a very nice addition especially since they have wings, would be nice to see something cool made from these.
  5. Which mounts, in your opinion, need a rework? - I like a lot of them I don't think any of them need one.
Edited by Beg

1: How hyped are you for Halloween?

Im definetly very hyped. There are a lot of insane forms to hunt.

2: Which Halloween forms do you like the most? Which forms are you looking forward to hunt during Halloween?

A big problem is that there are a lot of great forms. I will most likely go for Aggron first. Then bisharp, skarmory and noivern, but that depends on the spawns

3: Do you think it's good that there are so many new forms this year?

Tbh I think its too much. Since there are so many new forms, each of them will have less total encounter in this event, so each of the new forms wil be very rare compared to other events. That could also mean, that certain forms arent hunted at all.

3.1: Should we add less next time? If so, how many forms per event do you think would be reasonable?

I think 5-7 new rare form families are enough for each event. The upcomming halloween event has like 20 revealed rare form families.

4: Which Pokémon do you think deserves a form, and for which event would you prefer it to be introduced?

I would like to see forms for the fossils. I could imagine doing skeleton forms for halloween based on the sprites of the fossilsFossilAFRBG.png FossilKFRBG.png

5: Which mounts, in your opinion, need a rework?

I would like a rework of the greninja mount. Also every event should have their own particles on mounts like xmas have. In my opinion event mounts look a bit underwhelming without particles

Edited by Exzxay
  • Like 1

image.gif.dc2a9e1df545a9ae18a3cec5697f29de.gif

1: How hyped are you for Halloween?

veryy hyped, got much forms to hunt 

2: Which Halloween forms do you like the most? Which forms are you looking forward to hunt during Halloween?

well there are many forms to hunt, ralts larvesta skarmory noibat  fennekin bronzor  pawniard drilburr  pancham froakie scyther nincada Buneary foongus

3: Do you think it's good that there are so many new forms this year?

i think there are way too many forms, literally many 
it makes hard to focus on some, so maybe giving more time or reducing the form rate helps this time 
but it would rather be good with some good forms 

3.1: Should we add less next time? If so, how many forms per event do you think would be reasonable?

5-8 form families 

4: Which Pokémon do you think deserves a form, and for which event would you prefer it to be introduced?

not any specific, i just want some cool new forms out of any poke x]

1. Always hyped for Halloween.
2. Gengar, Shiftry, Magcargo and Buzz Golurk LOL
3.  - Both Rare and Common tier forms
     - Diversity through the generations
     - A lot of 1st form pokes 
     - Spooky, and costume forms
3.1. If you continue with adding 1st form mons I don't mind. We don;t need another Ralts line JFC...
     - With how many have been added these last few years, I've struggled to keep up, so maybe ~10. Again it comes down to how you balance spawn tables, these summer spawns are incredible and offer days of farming in the same location on both water and land (except Clauncher and Gible...really!! ಠ_ಠ
4. It is completely unfathomable that Onix does not have a crystal form. May the 4th, its an inhabitant where Kyber crystals are formed...
5. I have a leafeon mount, that is all.

1.How hyped are you for Halloween?

-I'm hyped for the Halloween event but expect there's the addition of new quest and reducing the rate event forms

2.Which Halloween forms do you like the most? Which forms are you looking forward to hunt during Halloween?

-i like Blastoise and Tyranitar // I will hunt Scyther / Riolu / Pancham

3.Do you think it's good that there are so many new forms this year?

-No, because the form rate is very difficult to encounter especially with rare tier's pokemon, so many new forms make it impossible to catch other desired Pokémon and rare tier's pokemon might only be 1-2 that can be caught throughout the event period.

-Should we add less next time? If so, how many forms per event do you think would be reasonable?

-It's nice to add a lot of new forms but you should be able to find the old form. Because the new form that comes out often gets replaced. As a result, the old form is no longer huntable.

4.Which Pokémon do you think deserves a form, and for which event would you prefer it to be introduced?

-Just an opinion, I think Buneary's form that I designed should have an Easter activity based on its concept, and Solosis' form should be Christmas. And also. I would like to add new formats for smaller events that are more relaxing like StarWar.

5.Which mounts, in your opinion, need a rework?

-The mega gyarados mount should be fixed. And if possible, I would like to add the mega mounts that are still missing.

(Personal opinion About Fancy Ball Skins I think it should be sell in Department Stores, and there should be an NPC for changing skin balls. Because many old Pokémon that were Pokeballs were unfortunately not given the opportunity to use beautiful balls like the Pokémon caught after the addition of Fancy Balls. The cost of replacing it may be 50k + 1 ball to be replaced. For me, I think that this expense is not very small. But it's fair and reasonable)

Edited by Ngdevil
  • Like 1

spacer.png

1. very hyped.. its the best event.!!<3

2.charizard, ponyta, growlith, sneasel, larvitarm, ralts ( old form) fennekin, froakie, gastly, magikarp, lervestra!! and so much other forms too.. i hope the rates will not be like the summer..otherwise we will leave ^^

3. i think its sooo amazing when we get many new forms.. but guys.. rlly.. please dont do a such a terrible rate like this summer.. ^^ pls.

its almost not possible to get a uncommen "playable" form..(Rare is out of the question) many ppl have to work and have a reallife and cannot play 24/7.. so Please..... 😞

4. -

5. -

• Checked/Done 1