Let's talk about Halloween forms and mounts!

Eaty

• Developer

As you have probably noticed, our current art team is incredibly talented and highly motivated. We've gained some fantastic staff members.

There are already many known forms for Halloween 2023, and a few more not known yet, as well as some mount reworks that have been long overdue. Azumarill, Tauros, Meganium, and Rayquaza were reworked from scratch, and Xernears might also be reworked in the next client.

Now, I have a few questions for you all:

1. How hyped are you for Halloween?
  2. Which Halloween forms do you like the most? Which forms are you looking forward to hunt during Halloween?
  3. Do you think it's good that there are so many new forms this year?
    1. Should we add less next time? If so, how many forms per event do you think would be reasonable?
  4. Which Pokémon do you think deserves a form, and for which event would you prefer it to be introduced?
  5. Which mounts, in your opinion, need a rework?

Shoutout to all artists within our team and those who participated in our contests.

• Like 13

1- Very hyped.

2- My favs are Gallade (especially the mega) , Chesnaught and Delphox. Looking forward to hunting Skarmory, Hawlucha, Bronzong and Ralts.

3- Yes, but it all comes down to the spawn rate. 

4- Zorua, Charizard, Whimsicott, Scolipede, Flygon, Milotic, Metagross, Drapion, Gigalith, Accelgor, Braviary, Mandibuzz, Greninja and Aegislash.

5- Rapidash, Eeveelutions and Lycanroc.

Edited by Jadeash
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, Eaty said:

As you have probably noticed, our current art team is incredibly talented and highly motivated. We've gained some fantastic staff members.

There are already many known forms for Halloween 2023, and a few more not known yet, as well as some mount reworks that have been long overdue. Azumarill, Tauros, Meganium, and Rayquaza were reworked from scratch, and Xernears might also be reworked in the next client.

Now, I have a few questions for you all:

1. How hyped are you for Halloween?
  2. Which Halloween forms do you like the most? Which forms are you looking forward to hunt during Halloween?
  3. Do you think it's good that there are so many new forms this year?
    1. Should we add less next time? If so, how many forms per event do you think would be reasonable?
  4. Which Pokémon do you believe deserve a form, and for which event would you prefer it to be introduced?
  5. Which mounts, in your opinion, need a rework?

Shoutout to all artists within our team and those who participated in our contests.

1. SUPER HYPED!! Amazing work by our beloved Art Team!! 🥰

2. BISHARP! But I have a big set of forms I love from HLW. In order: Bisharp, Shpeal, Weavile, Skarmory, Charizard, Gallade, Tyranitar, Aggron, Scizor, Pangoro, Volcarona, Reuniculus, Durant, Amoonguss. Lake Trio!! 

3. Yes, there are so many, I think we would need an entire year to find them xD

1. Depends, if you lower the odds, sligthly (doubt). Or give more time to hunt. Or make a rotation area with seasonal forms might be interesting. 5-10 new forms per event seems good. More than this is too much.

4. BISHA... Hydreigon for sure! (Xmas)

5. Charizard & Greninja

Edited by Envymeister
  • Like 3

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png

1. Overhyped

2. Shadow armies, bronzor, skarm, guardian lake

3. Too much on hallow, too less on vday easter xmas. I like if it fair on rarity like 3 common, 3 uncommon, 2-3 rare and 1 legendaires

4. Mega heracross, we got pinsir and scizor, hera when? Porygon too. We got bunch rotom spawn, time for porygon spawn

5. Tornadus therian, its too dang sexy

Edited by Lyn1311
  • Like 1

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________

1. Really hype much great form to hunt
  2. Aggron and carturne 
  3. Just put  new skins on pokemon that doesnt already have one and im ok !
  4. Hippowdon, fossils, porygon , mew and of course Braviary/Heatmor cause no one farming them.
  5. the mounts are fine as they are