Pokémon Revolutioneers! Hear ye!

Lumizen

59 minutes ago, Onyxxz said:

Astrella pronounced 5 years ago.

Pokemon box still cant be sorted and named.

i dont think move animation should have a high priority

but you can try 

gl gl gl

Edit: Most ppl play with animations off anyways to save time

I totally agree with you, but if staff can hear my idea, I can handle the move animations by now.

this is one of the first lines in the to-do-list of the devs for the game, the list it's literally the first post in the section suggestions. 
https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/159019-dev-to-do-list/ if for some reasons u can't find it. 
there are already move animations, not all and that's why it's "high priority" in the devs todolist.
redundant suggestion

• 2 weeks later...

+1, I fully agree...animations should be added. It will significantly increase the stylish part of the game significantly.

I would say that if Pokemon Revolution Online adds animations (2D......no need for 3D now) ...................... It would make this game unstoppable compared to other MMO Pokemon games.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Developer

Hello, currently, we don't have plans to add more move animations. Move animations require a significant amount of time because the implementation isn't very good.
The complexity and workload will increase significantly in the future due to changes we have plan.

• Eaty locked this topic