Multiaccount

Thodo

Its my last time using a suggestion ! i dont want to spam you guys but this is unfair and not only for me! many guys complain and disagree with the multiaccount! it has to be changed as fast is possible!!!! please make people use only 1 account! using multiply ruin the game of the other players!This is Hernypart(which is his main) and the other 2 accounts its by him as well? is that you want?

sorry if if seems kinda aggresive but im kinda desperate and i represent many guys i think! that guy and many others like him will join bcc fcc and others with 3 accounts while new real playerrs and some old school but honest players will use just their account! specially unfair for the new players that they can win some bcc prizes that can really help them with the game! and they have to play around multi accounts! or u want everybody having 3 accounts? I do apologize for my tone! i dont want u to dislike me im just trying to udnerstand please make the game equal for everybody! thank you

Example:Screenshot_2.png.2d87589aa9d3bf9dd82066cd74ca2702.pngScreenshot_3.png.6aec5946a60a30f6b37ef3f500e4dc7a.png 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6