About Shinies in game...!

Ashu0003

There must be an update on the game about shiny encounters cause the value of rare shinies are decreasing time after time 
Some rare shinies encounters should be stop for few years which were encountered too many in last few years ...
                                                       Form pokes can be created more and more as example: weawile have two Halloween form and more form of it can be created but shinies have thier own high value and if that will be available more it will no longer have any value after a time and nor it can created more as like form ....

All what I wanted to say is that the game should have any kind of update to balance the rareity of shinies in this game or the value of shinies will became thrash in game ...

For example : last year Halloween shiny hawlucha was encountered by too many players and this year shiny jagmmo-o , as a result it'll loose it's rareity like it was before 

Hi,
in my opinion nothing needs to be changed. I'm close to 9.4k hours of playtime and most of that time I've been hunting. In this event I got my fifth rare shiny, it doesn't seem to be set up incorrectly. And of course more shines will be found by a pokemon if the whole server is on one map and is looking for the same pokemon.
Stopping finding rare shinies would result in some players quitting, as there are players whose goal is to look for rare shinies.
And event Pokemon are added every event, this Halloween event in my opinion too many and the rates are not optimally set for this either. But you're talking against a wall and at the end of the event you always have a lot of frustrated players who spent the entire event looking for a Pokémon and didn't get it.
The Halloween event is still the kindest, X-Mas will be annoying again, add 10,000 rare forms again and rates 1/impossible.

• Like 1

Discord: Marksman1303

• Administrator
7 hours ago, Ashu0003 said:

There must be an update on the game about shiny encounters cause the value of rare shinies are decreasing time after time 
Some rare shinies encounters should be stop for few years which were encountered too many in last few years ...
                                                       Form pokes can be created more and more as example: weawile have two Halloween form and more form of it can be created but shinies have thier own high value and if that will be available more it will no longer have any value after a time and nor it can created more as like form ....

All what I wanted to say is that the game should have any kind of update to balance the rareity of shinies in this game or the value of shinies will became thrash in game ...

For example : last year Halloween shiny hawlucha was encountered by too many players and this year shiny jagmmo-o , as a result it'll loose it's rareity like it was before 

Hello there @Ashu0003 .

First of all, thank you for dedicating your time in thinking about a way on how to make PRO a better game; we appreciate it.

While I can understand why you believe Shinies are become "more common," I believe you are misunderstanding the cause of this.

The reason this is happening is due to the fact that the game not only becomes more popular during events, but it has also experienced an increase in players lately, to the point that sometimes there were 950–1000 online per server.

The fact that more people are playing means that you will see more Shinies caught; this is normal. However, since the rating is still 8192 (which is quite fair), it does not mean that finding shinies in the wild is easier than it was previously, but simply that more people is hunting.

In regards to the forms, the goal is to have a wide range of forms in the game, not only for many different Pokemon but also in terms of style (Halloween, Summer, Christmas, Easter, Chromas etc.), and we are slowly getting there.
However, there are a few reasons why certain forms are more expensive than Shinies some time:

• Considering that Shinies are 1/8192, forms are 'easier' to encounter in the game than Shinies. Increased encounters with forms increase the chance of finding any with good IVs, making them more valuable for PVE and PVP, for example, and therefore more expensive.
    Some forms are also really rare, like Shadow one, so the price might be even higher sometimes.

• Forms are  really amazing in terms of look, way prettier than Shinies in eyes of the majority of people. Take for example a Shiny Sceptile and compare it with the Halloween Sceptile. For majority of people, the second is more wanted.

Removing some rare shiny from the game would not really help, but would just be disrespectful for the community and would be really unfair for the people who actively try to hunt for them, so we are not planning to do any of this.

I hope this post provided enough clarification regarding the topic, thank you again for your suggestion.

I wish you a wonderful week!

- Keita

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others