Daily Login Bonus

Engineer

I like what you are saying Arnie, tiny bonuses! That makes me feel better about the idea. I didn't want to see everyone getting handed major items just for logging in.

Ill give u an example of what a daily bonus item might look like

You may get any value of the following (only 1 of them a day);

- Up to 1500 Pokedollars

- Up to 5 Pokeballs

- Up to 5 of any Berry type

- Up to 5 Potions

- Up to 3 Great Balls

- Up to 3 Super Potions

- An Ultra Ball

- A Hyper Potion

This means that for example you 'could' get 1 pokeball, or 5. It will be random and the bonus would also be random.

The best value item combination would be 3 super potions (costs 2100 pokedollars to buy), however obtaining the max item amount would be rarer than not getting the max, so u can sort of see how small the bonuses would be.

I might be overthinking this haha

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I like this idea. But id also want the bonus to be small common items too, not just money every day. Like for example 1 day u get 2500 pokedollars, the next day u get 5 oran berries, and the day after, 3 great balls. U see whare im coming from?

I like this idea and arnie makes a good point and that way you can make the log in rewards can get progressively better and when you reach a month or so something big like half way to a membership or similar can be rewarded.

PhantomTheHaunter.gif

trainercard-Phantom0x0_1.png

100 days of logging in in a row...you get a bike, lol

Playing for few hours during 100 days should be enough to earn money for a couple of bicycles, don't you think?

PROHexy.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Reconciling many of the suggestions made here... What about a reward of an active player coming from a daily quest?

I will explain. Every different day you log in the game, a "daily quest" could be sent to you, if the player wants to. This quest could be about killing some amount of determined Pokémon (Like some rare Pokémon to find), search and train some kind of Pokémon or search and catch an extremely hard Pokémon to be found. This daily quest could have three difficulties levels, for example:

Easy: Search and catch a common/rare Pokémon and train it 20/25 lvls and come back to talk to the NPC again.

Medium: Kill some amount of determined rare/very rare Pokémon.

Hard: Search and catch a horrible rare Pokémon or if we can't name a difficulty, a Pokémon very very rare to find.

For each of those difficulties, a better reward would be guaranteed. Could be daily tokens, tickets, vouchers or any other tradable in-game item (But not tradable between players). 3 tokens Easy, 5 tokens Medium, 10 tokens Hard, for example. This whatsoever item could be exchanged for prizes in some places where people would come to take and deliver the daily quests. A small amount of gathered tokens, the player could exchange for some normal items or more easy to find in game. A great amount of gathered tokens, the player could exchange for better items, like battle items or different rare berries. An awesome amount of gathered tokens, the player could exchange for baby eggs, some daily outfits/clothes or some determined good Pokes that can be only obtainable with this daily system. This way, players would be more active and would have some fun before goes to the main objective in that day.

As a note: A different prize/gift (which I won't suggest nothing) could be given to the player that did most of daily quests in the final of the current month.

Just an idea that I had... Some days I enjoy doing something different than usual; train, battle and that stuff. Daily Quests would be great for that. But not money please, I think we have other ways to get money.

I would like to everyone think about this suggestion and comment if it is a great idea or not. Any supplement are welcome too.

Cya~

EZrqsq6.png

My idea would be this:

An NPC that activated the Daily Quest, the quest would have to have different locations every day or at least about 15 variables to be always in rotation, and the quest is find 10 items created for this event, could be "Daily Cards " that was stored in the backpack for later in another NPC be exchanged for itens and other stuff

10 "Daily Cards " a day

Here an option for prizes :

Random Shiny ivs +28 = 1000

Membership = 900

Random Pokemon ivs 20 = 800

Masterball = 700

idk is an idea :)

pTi1HIX.png

Daily login bonuses are a great idea and a real possibility. After the code is written and the initial bug testing is done, this feature could be implemented. Staff might change the rewards every so often, but they really wouldn't have to do any extra work other than that.

On the other hand, daily quests would take up a LOT of time. Staff would have to come up with new quest ideas daily (unless they were put in rotation), the game would have to be taken offline to upload these changes every single day (I would think), new quests lead to new bugs and exploits, and without a way to travel from one map to another quickly--such as fly--players could spend all day searching for the new NPC to start the quest and never find it.

Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of daily quests. I just think they're a little too time consuming for the staff at this point in the game's development.

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

Reconciling many of the suggestions made here... What about a reward of an active player coming from a daily quest?

I will explain. Every different day you log in the game, a "daily quest" could be sent to you, if the player wants to. This quest could be about killing some amount of determined Pokémon (Like some rare Pokémon to find), search and train some kind of Pokémon or search and catch an extremely hard Pokémon to be found. This daily quest could have three difficulties levels, for example:

Easy: Search and catch a common/rare Pokémon and train it 20/25 lvls and come back to talk to the NPC again.

Medium: Kill some amount of determined rare/very rare Pokémon.

Hard: Search and catch a horrible rare Pokémon or if we can't name a difficulty, a Pokémon very very rare to find.

For each of those difficulties, a better reward would be guaranteed. Could be daily tokens, tickets, vouchers or any other tradable in-game item (But not tradable between players). 3 tokens Easy, 5 tokens Medium, 10 tokens Hard, for example. This whatsoever item could be exchanged for prizes in some places where people would come to take and deliver the daily quests. A small amount of gathered tokens, the player could exchange for some normal items or more easy to find in game. A great amount of gathered tokens, the player could exchange for better items, like battle items or different rare berries. An awesome amount of gathered tokens, the player could exchange for baby eggs, some daily outfits/clothes or some determined good Pokes that can be only obtainable with this daily system. This way, players would be more active and would have some fun before goes to the main objective in that day.

As a note: A different prize/gift (which I won't suggest nothing) could be given to the player that did most of daily quests in the final of the current month.

Just an idea that I had... Some days I enjoy doing something different than usual; train, battle and that stuff. Daily Quests would be great for that. But not money please, I think we have other ways to get money.

I would like to everyone think about this suggestion and comment if it is a great idea or not. Any supplement are welcome too.

Cya~

Someones been playing GTA5 a bit ;)

I like the daily objective idea, however with the way NPCs are added this would be a near impossibility.

TJ6qktU.gif

I don't think that would be a good idea, because if you get some benefits for daily login, it will sooner or later become a drag to find some time to log in even if you are not in the mood of playing or just don't have the time. And if you miss one single day you break the chain? That doesn't sound like a good idea to me.