Xmas Charmander Chromas

Dkim0107

Hi, so I caught a xmas charmander this event and when I was buying the chromas, I had to pay 500k for each chroma. I have a screenshot here of the shop that is selling me the chromas. A guildmate of mine also got a charmander with his OT and he said he only paid 250k for each chroma. So I am not sure why mine was not discounted. 

image.png.24a60cadbe6721c7715fbe5e43ef99ab.pngimage.png.511268e5bfaf23bb8afe2181d3e805fa.png

• Like 3
  • Checked/Done 1

dkim's shop

discord: shinster#0001

da2i9m3-67948ef1-3b0a-434a-9827-286fb46ccd36.gif

24 minutes ago, Backo0711 said:

i noticed the same thing, but if u have a xmas charmander on account (by me i needed in my team) the price is discounted

dont know if its wanted or is it a bug

I had it in my Team, and it was still 500k, maybe because it wasn't an charmanter anymore, cause I evolved it. But it was still my OT

On 12/31/2023 at 3:08 PM, Dkim0107 said:

Hi, so I caught a xmas charmander this event and when I was buying the chromas, I had to pay 500k for each chroma. I have a screenshot here of the shop that is selling me the chromas. A guildmate of mine also got a charmander with his OT and he said he only paid 250k for each chroma. So I am not sure why mine was not discounted. 

image.png.24a60cadbe6721c7715fbe5e43ef99ab.pngimage.png.511268e5bfaf23bb8afe2181d3e805fa.png

Hello everyone

If your Xmas Charmander was evolved, that is in @Dkim0107's case, a Charizard, you were not offered the discount. This issue has been fixed now.

And yes, as @Backo0711 said, which I thank them for, you have to bring an OT Xmas Charmander or its Evolutions(such as Charizard) with you when purchasing the chroma for it, you will now be able to get them for 250k pokedollars each. 

The refunds of the additional charges due to the issue might take a little longer. Your patience is appreciated in this case. I take it that @Viscabarcaa and @Mvnschaalke require the refund in this case, besides Dkim0107. 

I hope this answers everyone's questions regarding this. Please do not hesitate in letting us know if you have any more questions regarding this.

Have a wonderful day everyone and a Happy New Year,

Fus1onflare

• Like 3

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.

23 minutes ago, Fus1onflare said:

The refunds of the additional charges due to the issue might take a little longer. Your patience is appreciated in this case. I take it that @Viscabarcaa and @Mvnschaalke require the refund in this case, besides Dkim0107. 

Also paid 500k for the chroma(everburn chroma), but had a ot xmas charizard in my team.

Edited by Exzxay

image.gif.dc2a9e1df545a9ae18a3cec5697f29de.gif

• Administrator

Hi @Viscabarcaa @Mvnschaalke @Backo0711 @Exzxay

Please can each reply, providing evidence of the Charizard you used when buying your Chroma and which Chroma(s) you purchased.

• PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD •

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.