Shiny sturdy Carbink!!! Fast Auction

welp at least he tried :D, ill be in gold in 5min, ill come to vermi. payment using my alt lynagainthere since my main is open lend

Spoiler

image.jpeg.1ea6afb1705281cdfef2db0fbb6fce3e.jpeg

Edited by Lyn1311
  • Haha 2

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hello all,

I would like to apologise publicly to @Lyn1311 for my blunder. 

The End Point not being clear made me to overlook his trade logs, and see that he didn't have the means because the pokemon had been traded already. 

@Brianvs23 A few things I wish you to fix for your next auctions to avoid any mistakes, confusions and setbacks:

First, once you sell your pokemon, announce it here with a SS of the Trade Window:

On 2/13/2019 at 10:19 PM, Yellow said:

4. Auction winners must be publicly announced.

- Forum: A reply on the auction thread must be made with a screenshot of the completed trade window.

At last,  The Start/End Point is dubious, you have said 13hours 00:00 time Spain. Does it mean 13 hours after first bid? 13 hours auction after the thread is created? Will end at 00:00 Spain Time, and if so what day? It's unclear the end of this auction. 

On 2/13/2019 at 10:19 PM, Yellow said:

7. Starting price/point must be clearly stated. Once met, the auction has started.

- Forum:

As of start point, this may be one of the following 2 options: a specified time (e.g. "day/month/year hour:minute a.m./p.m. & Timezone"), or instantly as of the trade post (e.g. "as of thread creation").

As of start price, specified by the seller.

If I go with 13 hours after thread creation, the End Point would be 17/1 11:58AM Spain (GMT +1)

I will be using the time from your Chat Logs in game, where you have claimed that the auction was ending at 17/1 00:00 GMT+1 

With that said, the winner was @Lyn1311 with a 50m1 bid, after multiple 15min rule was triggered. 

Since the trade has happened I will lock this thread as completed, the correct outcome had been set. 

I would like once more to apologise for my mistake, was a massive underlook from my side. 

Also, @Mythicallegend Please be careful with the bids you make '27' without the mentioning of K or M can be voided! You must explicity state the amount or 'k' // 'm'. You have forgot in 2 of your bids, and since all other had it, to not damage this auction and the seller, we will consider only this once your bids!

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami *

Edited by Zoruami

spacer.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support.