why is there a chance to get nothing from Deathwing?

I have wrote in later posts about the cooldown for boss fights and about the prizes, and it always goes " it won't change because they will give mega stones one day ( this day may be months, years nobody knows, but it's ok), I will just continue playing the game.

I won in all boss fights in the game, some give me good prizes, some prizes weren't but today after winning on Deathwing (which I didn't want to fight because he's strong opponent and the prizes isn't really good), I was really shocked, it's as I expected a tough fight but he gave me nothing, telling me " I have nothing else to give".

why a boss fight with 2 weeks cooldown gives nothing, give me a bad prize, give me a Rattata, anything. but like that it's just a waste of time and money, the 2 revive and 2 revive herb I used costs more than the money he gave.

Kurushiimohamed

guess you missed the point then.

sometimes you get dud drops. that is part and parcel of playing a MMO, Deathwings prizes arent bad, just because you dont like them doesnt mean theyre bad.

the nothing prize is because sometimes deathwing is just like that

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

153794 Yeah, I agree, the fact that some bosses give nothing after putting a lot of effort into trying to defeat their level 120 pokemon doesn't help player progression in the slightest.

Boss is just extra feature, it not impact to any thing player progression, sometimes you get great reward, sometimes nothing. It's totally right, grinding not always a point for get good thing, lucky is a point.

Although these above point, I think the idea of host topic is right, maybe replace reward nothing into 200 poke$ then, will be no complaint more about nothing reward, but tranfer complaint about bad reward not worth :P lol

Oh so you created DW to be like that. I like that now thinking about it. No I don't mind getting bad items pokemon, whatever but at least the items can have some use and even if it isn't a great pokemon I either can have it on the dex or can sell it if I already have it. But actually I changed my mind about DW, I think him giving nothing is a funny feature.

guess you missed the point then.

sometimes you get dud drops. that is part and parcel of playing a MMO, Deathwings prizes arent bad, just because you dont like them doesnt mean theyre bad.

the nothing prize is because sometimes deathwing is just like that

I was thinking about that when I wrote the post, but I wanted a confirmation about Deathwing is like that :Smile:

and I have no problem now getting nothing even money as long as there is a reason and it's very funny :Crazy:

Kurushiimohamed