Sad parting

Hey Blue. Garey here,  I'll hold on to any solid poke's you care to depart from for the time being!  Hit me up I'll be hanging around Viridian Forest and Kanto Area hunting for the rest of my life until I find my dearest love in Astrella one day...

Best of luck to you regardless,

Friend and Foe,

Garey

• Haha 2

I'm sorry for you, that your fun will be gone with this changes, but in my opinion this is a good and long needed change, because it's way healthier for the economy. Hopefully they will increase the form chance then a bit to have a chance to get at least 1 mon in an event 😄

• Like 4

Hi, it's really sad to hear that you're quitting the game because of the merger. I don't understand how it ruins the game either. We don't even have many details about it yet. For example, a very common question is about trading between our alternate accounts and many more questions like this one. However, I believe the staff is already aware of all these concerns, as they understand from the player's point of view. I think you should stick around for a while until the staff clears up all the misunderstandings/questions or addresses the players' concerns regarding the merger. 

• Like 1