Valentine hunting event duration extend

Hello,

An eevee lover here. First of all, thanks the team for this year content for valentine and a fresh new challenging event. We are really enjoying this.

However, finding out that the hunting contest will end in 2 days make me feel sad, so I would like to raise a suggestion to extend the duration a little bit, ideally in my opinion until 14/03/2023, for two main reasons: 

- Firstly, it's once in a lifetime event, and about 1 month and 1 week seem to be more reasonable for such an event. Furthermore, the idea to end it in 14/03 also come from the White valentine day, so I think it would be more meaningful to reward the best hunters exactly on this occasion.

- Secondly, this might sound a little bit biais for Asian country, but this year valentine period is the same as Lunar New year. During this period of the year, we are often more busy and hence, can't really spend much time on the event.

Looking forward to hear from you, and no matter the outcome will be, great job guys!

Edited by Phuongismylife

Player B: Submits a Pokemon that's number 1.

Hunting contest was supposed to end on this day but was extended by let's say, a week.

Player A catches a Pokemon that's better than Player B's during the extended time.

You can see how this can be unfair for a competition right, unlike an event. Should have been suggested during the early stages of the contest.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...