Copy Poke-ID in Caught Preview

its nothing to big but i personally think it could be pretty cool to copy the pokemon ID from the cought pokemon preview, you can delete them from there but i cant send it to my friend from there. I think it would be a small change but maybe something that could be cool to show of when you caught a real bad pokemon or a good one. maybe good for a laugh. I dont know how hard it would be to do but i think it could be a cool idea. If not its fine aswell 🙂

best wishes
ScepticHamster

• Like 2

+1 for the intention, even though I'm not sure it can be made to work that way.

We do need a way to easily share freshly caught Pokemon without having to go back to PC first.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Developer

Hello, Instead of the option to copy the ID, wouldn't an item that gives read-only access to your box be better? Players could use this to link Pokemon in the chat from anywhere. This would be beneficial for sellers, players who like to show off their Pokemon, and to link caught Pokemon fails before deleting them via caught preview.

Just to make it clear, players would not be able to move Pokemon, add them to their team, or transfer them to the box. It would be a read-only (view-only) option.

• Like 1
  • Checked/Done 2