Delete denied suggestions

Forcefull

i recommand to delete all denied suggestions ofc after giving staff arguments ...

red-denied-stamp-1-1024x855.png

Edited by Forcefull

• Developer

Hey, I don't really understand your point. I don't want anyone to feel mistreated. I assumed that feedback on suggestions would be considered helpful.

If a suggestion will not be implemented, what kind of response would you prefer? Do you even want feedback then? Should the suggestion be left unanswered?

• Like 1

• Forcefull changed the title to Delete denied suggestions

If a suggestion is denied and deleted doesn't that just open the floor to the suggestion being made again at a later stage?

One of the Suggestion rules is to not make the same suggestion multiple times, this would nullify that rule.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Doodskus said:

just open the floor to the suggestion being made again

how could  we know & read all denied suggestion (+5000 denied sugg)  before making another one ! 😁

Edited by Forcefull

I'm struggling to understand your point here. On one hand, you recommend deleting all denied suggestions after staff provide reasons for the denial, which makes sense. However, you also argue that deleting these suggestions might lead to repeated submissions, as users won't be aware of past denials. What exactly are you advocating for?

I have also seen your previous message as well before you edited it, but what I have noticed so far is that staff do not mistreat users or try to portray them negatively. They mark denied suggestions so people know which ideas have been rejected and why they won't be implemented in the game. The real problem comes from other users' comments. I've seen people criticize the user rather than their suggestion, becoming hostile and saying things like "only people with 1000 hours should make suggestions" or "newbies shouldn't be allowed to make suggestions." These comments are not useful. Constructive feedback is welcome, and people are free to type +1 or -1, but they should avoid personal attacks. I mean, people are free to make suggestions, if the suggestion is very irrelevant or stupid. They will be just denied. I haven't seen any hostile behavior from the staff, it is always the problem with the community. 

Edited by Lucifer001
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lucifer001 said:

I'm struggling to understand your point here. On one hand, you recommend deleting all denied suggestions after staff provide reasons for the denial, which makes sense. However, you also argue that deleting these suggestions might lead to repeated submissions, as users won't be aware of past denials. What exactly are you advocating for?

I have also seen your previous message as well before you edited it, but what I have noticed so far is that staff do not mistreat users or try to portray them negatively. They mark denied suggestions so people know which ideas have been rejected and why they won't be implemented in the game. The real problem comes from other users' comments. I've seen people criticize the user rather than their suggestion, becoming hostile and saying things like "only people with 1000 hours should make suggestions" or "newbies shouldn't be allowed to make suggestions." These comments are not useful. Constructive feedback is welcome, and people are free to type +1 or -1, but they should avoid personal attacks. I mean, people are free to make suggestions, if the suggestion is very irrelevant or stupid. They will be just denied. I haven't seen any hostile behavior from the staff, it is always the problem with the community. 

you will understand his points if you read before he edit the post. what he try to tell here is he felt embarrassed and not being appreciate because his thread in in sub-forum suggestion got mark as "denied" on the title of the post itself. Since its public which everyone can see it he not feel good about it. so he try to suggest that remove that "denied" mark on title post. so after a few commend that probably offense him, he edit it to recommend delete all denied suggestion thread include his so its not reveal to public that his suggestion got rejected. So what i understand here is he cool about the respond in the commend section but he feel mistreated about the title of thread got marked as "DENIED". hope he got to solve this in good way. Goodluck! 

• Like 1

image.gif.7c664ac464940b4c50c1ff691adc6889.gif

Tora's event Shop

PRO ign : torarudean

Discord: torarudean

10 hours ago, Eaty said:

I don't really understand your point

i want to make the denied suggestions anonymized (its owner will be anonymous) 

I know that your suggestion got denied but doesn't mean it's a bad thing nor embarrassing ( if that's how you felt ). There's no need to delete all denied suggestions that are branded, it was there for record purpose and for users to revisit in the future (who knows dev and team might find some useful later on). And also Developer already gave you a proper response to your post, it's just your suggestion are not aligned to theirs. 

There's no need to feel bad about it. Anyways keep it up and have a great day! :CharYay:

ER7I.gif.62c3e9d9d5ef6c2353728edb2236fbf9.gif

• Like 1

DISCORD: itsmegoomba
IGN PRO: Samegaki

GUILD: Slytherins

🔹 SERVICE DISCORD SERVER 🔹
🔹 FORUM SERVICE SHOP 🔹

banner2.0-ezgif.com-resize.gif.c2b98a8a39c5195340e105a09a0db209.gif