Jollyolly Signature Workshop

Jollyolly

Hey folks, Jollyolly here!

I am in no way a graphic designer or professional at PS but I do enjoy getting lost in the program, so I would love to make signatures for everyone here in PRO who wants my style of signatures.

One thing to keep in mind though when requesting from me: Getting your signature made can vary in time depending on what you want. I try to spend at least 20-30 minutes on each one and if it warrants more time, I'm more than happy to spending hours making a single signature. So when requesting, just know it might not come instantly. All of my signatures I've made are 80% unique.

I only do transparent background signatures, it's my style.

Did I forget to mention, I'll do every single one for free, all I ask of you is to be honest about my work and if you don't like it, tell me, so I can build upon that and improve my own talent. I will accept any donations in-game but that is completely at YOUR descretion.

No formats for what you want, just include the basic information of what you would like to see in the signature. Maybe a favorite Pokemon, or a favorite item in the game, favorite colors, favorite drink, favorite character in an anime, favorite character in anything else including other games, the possibilities are endless.

I've made quite a few signatures but I am only going to showcase the ones I've made for PRO users, or else this OP would be filled with random signatures from other forums from my past.

Thanks!

qEh7s0E.png

F7VTK4p.png

5FMA2mP.png

PasLycF.png

IbVnvX3.png

U9WLETs.png

swAETmU.png

qV4T7PI.png

NrGzj01.png

0nKKDsI.png

AsDYf3l.png

4Js4V3d.png

6nrWt6W.png

zYcAtFl.png

eqC9lhQ.png

0LLdcTx.png

AVliMJr.png

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice artworks! I'd like one aswell if possible

Nechrit as text and a Mew as poke used to celebrate my latest ingame achievement. Like senPRO i'd also like a dark-ish style, i think the contrast with the pink could be amazing. If you have a better idea don't stop and unleash your artistic instinct! I'm sure it will turn out great :Grin:

Thanks!

Nechrit

158294 Very nice artworks! I'd like one aswell if possible

Nechrit as text and a Mew as poke used to celebrate my latest ingame achievement. Like senPRO i'd also like a dark-ish style, i think the contrast with the pink could be amazing. If you have a better idea don't stop and unleash your artistic instinct! I'm sure it will turn out great :Grin:

Thanks!

Nechrit

Hey Nechrit! Congratulations on your capture! I kept that in mind and made a second version, so choose as you will.

Normal:

NrGzj01.png

Pokeball Entry:

0nKKDsI.png

Um, hi. I would like one that has a Garchomp and a Gothitelle, with a text between them that says "Constantina". My two favourite colours are red and black, but I have no idea how you could possibly make a font with those colours fit with the Pokemon that I chose... :D:

AsDYf3l.png

158378 Um, hi. I would like one that has a Garchomp and a Gothitelle, with a text between them that says "Constantina". My two favourite colours are red and black, but I have no idea how you could possibly make a font with those colours fit with the Pokemon that I chose... :D:

They definitely are colors harder to work with, if you don't like this always feel free to let me know and I'll try again. :)

As per request of DinaSaysMeow:

Jt7JKyY.png