Wild Legendaries?

Atlow

Legendaries are one of the coolest thing pokemon games have, no doubth.

Why are you then taking away the chance and killing people's dreams?

First thing a new PRO player say when he joins the game? Are there legendaries in this game? Can i catch them? Many people will stick to PRO if they feel that they have at least 1% chance of solving all his financial future on PRO, or even for the sake of catching their all beloved Kyogre.

If they are not ingame cause they would be overpowered just reduce their power or even nerf them, just like shinies...purely a stetic trophy.

They must have a extremely low encounter ratio, low enough to cost 20+million a Zapdos/30m Regice.. and spawzone must vary, even together by clock time.They may have a 5% capture ratio when low life and slept, they should also be lvl 100 already so they are a threat to their possible captcher.

Mew and celebi are ok, buy everyone can have them and they are not tradeable so that restricts all the playfullness.

Well a suicune is out but he was a unaturral creation, an abobination...can mestrepokemon even trade it? :devil:

Visit Atlow's Shop ! >>>>> https://bit.ly/kadabras

159770 Legendaries are one of the coolest thing pokemon games have, no doubth.

Why are you then taking away the chance and killing people's dreams?

First thing a new PRO player say when he joins the game? Are there legendaries in this game? Can i catch them? Many people will stick to PRO if they feel that they have at least 1% chance of solving all his financial future on PRO, or even for the sake of catching their all beloved Kyogre.

If they are not ingame cause they would be overpowered just reduce their power or even nerf them, just like shinies...purely a stetic trophy.

They must have a extremely low encounter ratio, low enough to cost 20+million a Zapdos/30m Regice.. and spawzone must vary, even together by clock time.They may have a 5% capture ratio when low life and slept, they should also be lvl 100 already so they are a threat to their possible captcher.

Mew and celebi are ok, buy everyone can have them and they are not tradeable so that restricts all the playfullness.

Well a suicune is out but he was a unaturral creation, an abobination...can mestrepokemon even trade it? :devil:

Here.

No, we already have a method on how to introduce legendary pokemons. And we intend to keep it that way.

Though the post is from a different topic, the staff already know what they want to do with legendary Pokemon.

SOURCE: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=27096

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

I think it is exactly the correct way to treat legendarys. As you already said, these are LEGENDARY pokemon. They are not intended to be captured in the wild. In my opinion it would kill the playfun if everybody had the chance to get their hands on legendary pokemon. No matter how hard they would be to capture. If you want to catch your favourite legendary you can do that in the normal pokemon games. In my opinion it is good how it is since you will also be able to catch other legendarys apart from mew and celebi lateron (the dogs for example). The staff is working on healthy ways to introduce SOME legendary into the game.

bCXP3Gl.png

Legendaries can't be traded at all.

Apart from that, having legendary pokemanz would just create envy and (dis)advantages given that most players would use those for PvP.

This is a MMO, if you think of the series, 'regular', 'average' people will never encounter legendaries themselves.

The way staff put them into it by now is just fine, in my opinion.

159845 Atlow, no offense as I am sure you mean well but the ideas you keep suggesting are pretty terrible and I can't shake the feeling that you are playing the wrong game.

+1

Sorry dude but your suggestions don't fit in line with this game, you should get a true understanding of how this game works and save yourself some time.

Wtf guys how is this a bad suggestion?

A suicune has already been gifted to a player and no one else can obtain it, what creates more envy than that? Pretty good evs it had. So he IS on adventage, but for the wild ones...nerf base stats to make it useless for pvp.

Low encounter rate, hard to catch, uses roar at start...

Visit Atlow's Shop ! >>>>> https://bit.ly/kadabras

159881 [Censored] guys how is this a bad suggestion?

A suicune has already been gifted to a player and non other can obtain it, what creates more envy than that? Pretty good evs it had. So he IS on adventage, but for the wild ones...nerf base stats to make it useless for pvp.

Being all equal is boring. I am not sure what the story is behind his Suicune but I am sure he had to go trough a bit of effort getting it, be it a gm event or winning some tourny. Its not like a admin went, here have a legendary no one has.

As for for;

There are moves and abilities that make roar, teleport etc useless.

I get that you maybe be jealous about the fact someone has a legendary that you can not catch but it makes for a much better game. This way they can use legendary Pokemon as rewards.

Again I get you just want to catch all the Pokemon like in the standard Nintendo games but you need to realize this ain't such a game nor will it ever be.

let's agree that some legendary pokemons like the dogs for example don't have OP stats, the total is under 600 while Dragonite is 600,it won't feel so OP against fast electric pokemons, but still as I stated in many posts before legendary pokemon is named like that because there is only one of it and if there is many with the players what will makes it legendary.

ps: my second favorite pokemon is Lugia , just incase you think that we don't like them :Grin:

Kurushiimohamed