Lets talk about this economy.

Anonywish

1. 1.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

160501 I think with regular items and Pokemon it is not needed but when it comes to items from the shop such as MS and other items it is a good idea.

The reason I say this is because I have noticed a increasing trend where players are buying MS cheap, only to sell it for 2-3 times it price just inflating the cost. In my opinion this is a very bad trend when it comes to shop items as it makes them unnecessarily expensive and less people will be buying said shop items which will hurt in donations eventually.

At first a ms was 120-130k now thanks to re sellers, you can look at 200-300k.

If the developers were smart they would put a fixed price on shop items or they will have a great chance to loose donations in the end because more and more people will be unable to afford a MS or another item as they require a greater amount of pokedollar farming.

If my Membership Medallions sell for more pokedollars, it will only encourage me to donate for MORE, not less.

Also, do not forget that the amount of pokedollars flowing in the system only INCREASES by every day that passes. In other words, players become wealthier, gradually being able to pay/offer more pokedollars for the aforementioned item(s), not poorer.

160520 No, it has nothing to do with fewer people playing. I added a few people who sell shop items on a regular base and while they will sell it to me for a normal price in public they refuse now because they are to worried about people simply reselling the items, costing them revenue.

Just look at trade, there are plenty of people looking to buy them but the problem is the higher resellers.

I certainly hope that you do comprehend the existence of the insane amount of players who make their living off "merching"/finding items being sold at a rewardingly low price, only to sell them for a few thousand pokedollars higher, whereas simultaneously, there are players who don't mind paying a bit extra for an item that they deem neccessary for their keeping/personal usage.

I think you shouldn't be able to trade mounts or ms, and that you're able to buy mounts for 100k on the shop and ms for 150k but you can still get them from donating. That way, it would be obtainable and it would be a little bit harder to get rich when you immediately start the game.

161097 I think you shouldn't be able to trade mounts or ms, and that you're able to buy mounts for 100k on the shop and ms for 150k but you can still get them from donating. That way, it would be obtainable and it would be a little bit harder to get rich when you immediately start the game.

That way, donating would be less rewarding, and even more voluntary than it is today. Unfortunately, the donations would most likely decrease this way, as a result of far too many people having a tendency of being selfish over all else.

160501 I think with regular items and Pokemon it is not needed but when it comes to items from the shop such as MS and other items it is a good idea.

The reason I say this is because I have noticed a increasing trend where players are buying MS cheap, only to sell it for 2-3 times it price just inflating the cost. In my opinion this is a very bad trend when it comes to shop items as it makes them unnecessarily expensive and less people will be buying said shop items which will hurt in donations eventually.

At first a ms was 120-130k now thanks to re sellers, you can look at 200-300k.

If the developers were smart they would put a fixed price on shop items or they will have a great chance to loose donations in the end because more and more people will be unable to afford a MS or another item as they require a greater amount of pokedollar farming.

If my Membership Medallions sell for more pokedollars, it will only encourage me to donate for MORE, not less.

Also, do not forget that the amount of pokedollars flowing in the system only INCREASES by every day that passes. In other words, players become wealthier, gradually being able to pay/offer more pokedollars for the aforementioned item(s), not poorer.

160520 No, it has nothing to do with fewer people playing. I added a few people who sell shop items on a regular base and while they will sell it to me for a normal price in public they refuse now because they are to worried about people simply reselling the items, costing them revenue.

Just look at trade, there are plenty of people looking to buy them but the problem is the higher resellers.

I certainly hope that you do comprehend the existence of the insane amount of players who make their living off "merching"/finding items being sold at a rewardingly low price, only to sell them for a few thousand pokedollars higher, whereas simultaneously, there are players who don't mind paying a bit extra for an item that they deem neccessary for their keeping/personal usage.

I respect that, you bought it and its yours to sell it for whatever price you want, I dont think I ever commented on that did I? Only at the people merely buying and reselling, doing it purely for profit. When it comes to the MS I agree that it always has been rather cheap, and why I have no problem paying 200k now.

My biggest concern is if this trend continues and the price go's crazy.

I see less newer people using a MS, and as the price of the shop items increases it will be harder for them to get one. Now I can hear you already say that is their loss and I suppose so. However my fear is that with out the shop items some of them may get burned out by the cruel slow progress.

160973 OP it just sounds like you're mad you can't get MS for dirt cheap now. Playing the market is a part of every MMO and there's nothing wrong with it.

It is if the game has a small community, and the buyers/sellers are few in numbers. Games like WoW, EQ, EvE etc I completely agree.

I understand a lot of people want to be part of the Rochchilds family but can't in real life so they take out on a video game. Whatever, I will continue to play and enjoy this game even when you tards completely broke the market.

Just do not come whining on the forum when the game is dying out because the market has become completely inflated and no new player can properly enjoy the start of the game because he or she can no longer afford anything

I have seen it happen in a lot of small games, and PRO wont be a exception.

161097 I think you shouldn't be able to trade mounts or ms, and that you're able to buy mounts for 100k on the shop and ms for 150k but you can still get them from donating. That way, it would be obtainable and it would be a little bit harder to get rich when you immediately start the game.

That way, donating would be less rewarding, and even more voluntary than it is today. Unfortunately, the donations would most likely decrease this way, as a result of far too many people having a tendency of being selfish over all else.

Indeed, this would wreck the donating system all together and you will end up with a very select few donating.

Of course I do and those are not the people I mean, I am not complaining about adding 10-20% to the price to make some profit, no I am talking about the people buying dozens of items and doubling or even tripling the price out of no where.

160916 As Zuper said I would also like to see the price go up for ms because at the moment I wouldn't sell it to anyone and I never have.

If you have a problem with the price go work for 5$ call your bank link your paypall and donate. I couldn't care less if a user bought ms from me for 200k and sell it for 400k because that means I'm stupid enough to do it in such a way. I will ask my price and if I'm satisfied not have a care in the world what happens to the rest of it. It's simple really, and I don't care how much time you spent collecting say 200k for ms because all you used was time, what I used was really money obtaining it.

I understand and respect that, however you have no place in this thread then since as you mentioned you never actually even sold a MS or another item to another member caring more about your meager five bucks and the profit it brings to you then actually caring about the fact you are making a donation and support the server.

Hilarious.

the increase of prices was never a problem with MS, if it became over priced I will just buy with real money, the problem is the price of pokemons. epic and good pokemon 's prices grown up insanely, but we can live with that if the pokemon is really epic, but for unknown reason the prices of average and trash pokemons also increased. for example: electabuzz which people use in pvp as electrive even trash ones price is over 50k, and 50k is really trash, wrong nature and low iv. no one will pay 50k for trash pokemons but some people need it for dex for Mew quest and will pay 50k for trash cause the good ones price can go over 200k

Kurushiimohamed

161238 the increase of prices was never a problem with MS, if it became over priced I will just buy with real money, the problem is the price of pokemons. epic and good pokemon 's prices grown up insanely, but we can live with that if the pokemon is really epic, but for unknown reason the prices of average and trash pokemons also increased. for example: electabuzz which people use in pvp as electrive even trash ones price is over 50k, and 50k is really trash, wrong nature and low iv. no one will pay 50k for trash pokemons but some people need it for dex for Mew quest and will pay 50k for trash cause the good ones price can go over 200k

That is perhaps a very specific issue regarding rarer and harder to obtain evolutions of pokemon, but in all honesty I do not think this is necessarily a bad thing because then you create a new type of market which you don't find in other MMO pokemon games where trash rarer pokemon have value because they are required for the pokedex and I actually like this unique implementation. If you want to specifically talk about electrivire however its evolution does require you to use an item, probably why it still has a high price based on the item's worth.

160973 OP it just sounds like you're mad you can't get MS for dirt cheap now. Playing the market is a part of every MMO and there's nothing wrong with it.

It is if the game has a small community, and the buyers/sellers are few in numbers. Games like WoW, EQ, EvE etc I completely agree.

I understand a lot of people want to be part of the Rochchilds family but can't in real life so they take out on a video game. Whatever, I will continue to play and enjoy this game even when you tards completely broke the market.

Just do not come whining on the forum when the game is dying out because the market has become completely inflated and no new player can properly enjoy the start of the game because he or she can no longer afford anything

I have seen it happen in a lot of small games, and PRO wont be a exception.

A couple people playing the market isn't ruining the market. It's simply bc the server is new and prices haven't stabilized yet. Prices are also continuing to rise because there is no end game money sinks in this game. After you buy a bike, super rod and dragon membership, how do you get rid of money? Buy pokeballs, take the occasional subway? It's all a joke considering how much money you make end game.

You can make like 40k/hour at dragons den and as more people hit end game, more and more money is flooding the market, so of course prices are going up because people have more money to spend. You say the market is messed up bc MS is around 250-300k.... But you could buy 1-2 MS from a single day of farming. But don't worry, prices should stabilize soon. I wouldn't ever expect MS to drop back down to 120k though.