162299 Hi,I'm NicoChan , a newbie

~How old are you?

~How many hours played do you have?

currently 45h

~How many hours a day do you play?

it depends,atleast more than 1 hour everyday, more than 6 hours if i'm free

~Do you know what Ivs & Evs are?

yes

~Do you think you have general knowledge of PRO?

i think so (with the help of Google?

~Have you played any other pokemon MMO games before? (Please DON'T mention names)

no

~If you have any ability that can help us inside of the clan please let us know.

what kind of ability?

Abilities meaning, fast Evs trainer, knowledge for pvp, photoshop knowledge, etc etc.

Anyways, accepted under probation. If you're offline please go online, I can't add you to the guild, or tell me your IGN.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

162299 Hi,I'm NicoChan , a newbie

~How old are you?

~How many hours played do you have?

currently 45h

~How many hours a day do you play?

it depends,atleast more than 1 hour everyday, more than 6 hours if i'm free

~Do you know what Ivs & Evs are?

yes

~Do you think you have general knowledge of PRO?

i think so (with the help of Google?

~Have you played any other pokemon MMO games before? (Please DON'T mention names)

no

~If you have any ability that can help us inside of the clan please let us know.

what kind of ability?

Abilities meaning, fast Evs trainer, knowledge for pvp, photoshop knowledge, etc etc.

Anyways, accepted under probation. If you're offline please go online, I can't add you to the guild, or tell me your IGN.

i can help in some simple photoshop,sry i get kick out due to afk too long :P that's y u can't add me

giphy.gif

[glow=red]Here's NicoChan :3[/glow]

~What's you in game name? BP69

~How old are you? 21

~How many hours played do you have? 44

~How many hours a day do you play?1-3

~Do you know what Ivs & Evs are? Yes

~Do you think you have general knowledge of PRO? Yes

~Have you played any other pokemon MMO games before? (Please DON'T mention names) Yes

~If you have any ability that can help us inside of the clan please let us know. Good sense of Humor

162327 ~What's you in game name? BP69

~How old are you? 21

~How many hours played do you have? 44

~How many hours a day do you play?1-3

~Do you think you have general knowledge of PRO? Yes

~Have you played any other pokemon MMO games before? (Please DON'T mention names) Yes

~If you have any ability that can help us inside of the clan please let us know. Good sense of Humor

Accepted under probation.

Answer this questions:

~What's you in game name? HonorGuardian

~How old are you? 24

~How many hours played do you have? 45

~How many hours a day do you play? as much as i can unless not in the mood

~Do you know what Ivs & Evs are? initial value- unchangable growth stat --- EV effort value obtain through training XD

~Do you think you have general knowledge of PRO? i like to study games before i play them so i have to say so but allways room to learn

~Have you played any other pokemon MMO games before? (Please DON'T mention names) yes

~If you have any ability that can help us inside of the clan please let us know i feel i need to be further into the game to answer that

162441 Answer this questions:

~What's you in game name? HonorGuardian

~How old are you? 24

~How many hours played do you have? 45

~How many hours a day do you play? as much as i can unless not in the mood

~Do you know what Ivs & Evs are? initial value- unchangable growth stat --- EV effort value obtain through training XD

~Do you think you have general knowledge of PRO? i like to study games before i play them so i have to say so but allways room to learn

~Have you played any other pokemon MMO games before? (Please DON'T mention names) yes

~If you have any ability that can help us inside of the clan please let us know i feel i need to be further into the game to answer that

Accepted under probation

Hello! I am looking for a guild to play with, preferably long-term.

~How old are you? 28

~How many hours played do you have? 13h37 minutes (no shit, it actually says that as i type. Talk about your good timings.)

~How many hours a day do you play? I usually sit at the computer every night when the kids are put to bed, but some days i might have other things on my plate - gaming has become a hobby, but i do try to get on every day.

~Do you think you have general knowledge of PRO? I've played through to 4-5 badges on two other accounts before coming back to this game on yet a new one to play permanently, so mainly just played through Kanto up to 6th gym, but i got a basic idea so far :)

~Have you played any other pokemon MMO games before? I've been playing MMO games for most my life, from hardcore to (now) casual.

I could probably help out here and there - got some decent experience both leading and following MMO-Communities and guilds, but will mainly be focusing on playing the game and having fun whilst doing it, if that entails helping out where i can; I will :)

Hope you'll consider me.

I can be found in-game under the name Mazaran

(think i might be logged in on another account in the browser just now...)

162465 Hello! I am looking for a guild to play with, preferably long-term.

~How old are you? 28

~How many hours played do you have? 13h37 minutes (no [Censored], it actually says that as i type. Talk about your good timings.)

~How many hours a day do you play? I usually sit at the computer every night when the kids are put to bed, but some days i might have other things on my plate - gaming has become a hobby, but i do try to get on every day.

~Do you think you have general knowledge of PRO? I've played through to 4-5 badges on two other accounts before coming back to this game on yet a new one to play permanently, so mainly just played through Kanto up to 6th gym, but i got a basic idea so far :)

~Have you played any other pokemon MMO games before? I've been playing MMO games for most my life, from hardcore to (now) casual.

I could probably help out here and there - got some decent experience both leading and following MMO-Communities and guilds, but will mainly be focusing on playing the game and having fun whilst doing it, if that entails helping out where i can; I will :)

Hope you'll consider me.

I can be found in-game under the name Mazaran

(think i might be logged in on another account in the browser just now...)

Requirements say clearly 40 hours +, sorry.