Official Leave

1. 1.

It's goes without saying it doesn't take long for a new player to hear the name "Deathwing". I've heard the Good, and the bad. But at the end of the day An Active Staff member is an asset. The community will miss you!

You never know what you will find behind the MasK.

163082 -snip-

Nel, you will be missed.

While most people only had the opportunity to see the banhammer in action, a few of us were privileged enough to get to know you personally. Your hardwork, dedication, and loyalty to PRO during the past 9 months has been a great service to this game and the community. Nobody spent more time trying to keep PRO as fair or as clean for the players as you did, and I wish you nothing but the best for the future.

Take care, mate.

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

Awwwww

I never knew you that well, but you were one of the most well-known staff around. You will surely be missed. It's always sad to see a popular member go, even if you don't really know them.

Hope your health gets better, and good luck with your future :)

nelth although you never got me a kabob sandwich that you owe me, i do wish you the best of luck. and you mentioned about this being a health issue i do hope that you or who ever is evolved gets well soon.

download.jpg