MEMBERSHIP 500K? OMG

Super3nino

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

173430 As buyers, we also control the market. Sellers would be nothing with out us. The best thing to do would be to stop buying ms until the sellers bump the price down. Complaining about this won't really help, because as the players we hold the power here. Players control the market.

True. Speaking of controlling the market, it would be even better if those who still want to buy MS in the Trade channel, keep asking for a lower price. The sellers would then have no choice but to drop down their price, because the only buyers they see in Trade channel, wants lower price. After all, they are sellers, they want the money, not a rotting stock of items. Eventually they have to give in and drop their price.

I think that's a good example on how buyers can influence the market.

Besides, it's also how buying and selling works in real life. In certain kinds of big market, like the one in my city, you can ask for less price, and if the seller refuse, you can just leave. Eventually when you pass them again, the seller gives in, because they know it's better to have less profit than no profit at all.

173524 The last time I bought MS, it was 130k - 140k. Haha, those was the days.

That reminds me, there was a point where 1 MS is 90k lol. I think it was around Christmas. That's when sellers started complaining that it's too low, and the price eventually sets in at 150k.

150k was, at the time, considered the perfect price - not too low to obtain for newer players looking to get their first MS, but gives enough profit for older players selling them.

At that time, anyway.

Honestly, I find Membership worth it. Yet, the price it is at, not so much. Unfortunately, at this rate, I will not continue it towards a third month. I really expected the hype of the newer items to die down by now; prices following suit. Depressing, really.

(24) Badges / (12) OT Shiny / (0) Life

i just want ms descrease it price and they report me ! lol !

:)) they just want sell their scam ms with high price !

They buy a lot ms with 200-220 per ms and sold them with 300 400 ! that scam !

I know a lot guys have more than 15 ms in their bags ! they buy all ms below 250k !

and they trying report me cause i made them can sell ms with that price :) lol

Okay first off, this was literally ONE person posting in trade that they were selling MS at 500k that started all of this nonsense. Second, how exactly is anyone "destroying the economy?" They're offering a service, that you don't have to accept, at a reasonable price. MS is not selling for 500k consistently, it is selling for 300 - 350k. And for the people comparing it to red, there's more people willing to buy medallions to sell on that server clearly. So my point stands, if you want the price to go down increase the supply. as to your point about "fake accounts", even if that is true it has less influence than you think. Some people may see the random trade post but for the most part it has no effect if they don't actually buy MS for whatever price. People just spam trade that they're faking offers and everyone ignores it. The reason something sells at a consistent price is because people will buy it for that price, its as simple as that.

Ok, I understand. I don't write, that you're wrong.

Person which began the game last month could buy MS, now not.

I think it is unfair and so much.

I'm sorry but you are absolutely wrong about all your points. As someone that sells coins and MS now and then, I can tell you that real people are buying them with poke$, I have never seen fake bidding. As some have pointed, inflation is due to occur, it's only normal as the server gets older and more players farm more money. It's just the way any economy works. If I spend $5 on buying coins for someone, I'm gonna try to get the most profit out of it as I can. It's my money. If I find someone buying 100c for 500k, I will sell to him, since that maximises my profit. If I couldn't find anyone willing to buy something at such a high price, I would lower the price. It's as simple as that. As long as players are willing to pay 300k+ for MS, the price will just continue to increase, so get used to it.