Lv100 EV Trained (ONLY) An1ma's Shop

An1ma

177649 Rules:

1. Make an offer. If the offer is what I want it to be ill contact you, if you make an offer and I don't reply after a week (max) it's probably because I don't wanna sell it to your price.

2. I'll write (b.o (number)) if I feel it's a fair price, but not enough to buy it out instantly, if your offer remain the highest after some time then I'll sell it to you.

3. I'll report you if you make a fake offer. Make sure the Pokemon has the right stats/ability/nature before you make an offer on it!

4. I can accept MS-Medallion's and Rare Candies too. MS counts for 250k, Rare Candies counts for 10k.

It's possible to lend the poke for a little while to see if they fit your team, add and pm me when online and we can talk about the price!

You can also see a lot of the pokemon in this shop in action on my YouTube vids!:

$ Crobat

rcVvEGT.png

Crobat 100k

you can borrow it for 100k, but not buy it XD

PVP Channel: https://www.youtube.com/an1ma

PRO PVP Playlist (all matches):

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/UrMmYVG

iwIiNH3.png

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

177649 Rules:

1. Make an offer. If the offer is what I want it to be ill contact you, if you make an offer and I don't reply after a week (max) it's probably because I don't wanna sell it to your price.

2. I'll write (b.o (number)) if I feel it's a fair price, but not enough to buy it out instantly, if your offer remain the highest after some time then I'll sell it to you.

3. I'll report you if you make a fake offer. Make sure the Pokemon has the right stats/ability/nature before you make an offer on it!

4. I can accept MS-Medallion's and Rare Candies too. MS counts for 250k, Rare Candies counts for 10k.

It's possible to lend the poke for a little while to see if they fit your team, add and pm me when online and we can talk about the price!

You can also see a lot of the pokemon in this shop in action on my YouTube vids!:

$ Crobat

rcVvEGT.png

Crobat 100k

you can borrow it for 100k, but not buy it XD

lol insta :P ?

[glow=black]He released the two seas, meeting [side by side]

Between them is a barrier [so] neither of them transgresses[/glow]

rR93Ygs.png

ex [Censored] de mate XD kys

Censored? what is the word u used?

doesnt matter what word i used, 100k for that poke is lowballing to the point where its not even funny

I wana know dude why donchu spell it out.

And I did ask for an insta if u dont like a price u always hav the choice to ignore ( forum has rules on behavior)

And to say I gave that as a start to see if someone else overbidding me :) Dont forget u gave no start nor insta so dont complain

rR93Ygs.png

Censored? what is the word u used?

doesnt matter what word i used, 100k for that poke is lowballing to the point where its not even funny

And I did ask for an insta if u dont like a price u always hav the choice to ignore ( forum has rules on behavior)

And to say I gave that as a start to see if someone else overbidding me :) Dont forget u gave no start nor insta so dont complain

u literilly copy paste my rules on to ur post on my topic (twice). Make a bid and ill put it as b.o if it is worth of being b.o...

100k is so low for a poke of that matter that u comming with that price makes me think u havent completed johto yet.

u can insta it for 2m (doubt u have that concidering ur knowsledge but u asked for it).

ur welcome to put an actual b.o if u want lol

PVP Channel: https://www.youtube.com/an1ma

PRO PVP Playlist (all matches):

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/UrMmYVG

iwIiNH3.png

u literilly copy paste my rules on to ur post on my topic (twice). Make a bid and ill put it as b.o if it is worth of being b.o...

100k is so low for a poke of that matter that u comming with that price makes me think u havent completed johto yet.

u can insta it for 2m (doubt u have that concidering ur knowsledge but u asked for it).

ur welcome to put an actual b.o if u want lol

I am not fighting despite your "uncensored sweet words" .

This might be your thread but aint your game

not denying 100k is low but 2m is not the real price too :D come see my shinies which are bought for millions but definitely not a crobat.

And judging my game knowledge? your profile say you are a Rookie :D

Ever gone to a bid with no start? please gain some knowledge on bidding.

this is what ur rule states 1. Make an offer. If the offer is what I want it to be ill contact you, if you make an offer and I don't reply after a week (max) it's probably because I don't wanna sell it to your price. (hoen champion broh)

-Peace out-

rR93Ygs.png

Please follow the trade rule: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=41125

4. No harassment when it comes to trade. If you don’t agree on the price that it is being sold/ offered for, simply don’t buy it. Any unnecessary comments will be deleted and on repeated abuse will be punished with warning points or even more severity punishment.

5. No accusations of scamming, fake bidding and other things in Trade Forums /Trade Channel, especially without proof. If you accuse somebody in their trade threads without proof it’s considered as harassment and will lead into punishment.

General Rule: https://pokemonrevolution.net/rules.php

9. Foul language/profanity, and posting inappropriate or adult content are against the rules, PRO Staff will report you to the appropriate authorities if your offense is considered illegal.

242287 talk to me when u are willing to sell it

im willing to sell whenever ur rdy, u can just add me in game when ur on

I will log in when the qeue from the game ends, cuz it's on 750 and i won't wait like 1 hour to log in just to buy a poke, ill add u ingame whenever i log in, if that's ok